Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CoffeeMan

Office Fengshui

So do you mean if an office have a missing north, the career for everyone is no good?

North sector belongs to Kan Gua, water star 1. If your career involves water or water related industries or activities, then North sector must not be missing.

Here, I am referring to feng shui of home in relation to career.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
North sector belongs to Kan Gua, water star 1. If your career involves water or water related industries or activities, then North sector must not be missing.

Here, I am referring to feng shui of home in relation to career.

So you mean to say those as long as involve with water like in aquarium shop and their house has missing north sector, then no career or career no good? So north sector missing in home doesn't apply to other job scope?

Hi bepgof, the alphabets meaning people or the north south east west?

Your little tiny FS ornament items. :D

Edited by bepgof

So you mean to say those as long as involve with water like in aquarium shop and their house has missing north sector, then no career or career no good? So north sector missing in home doesn't apply to other job scope?

I can't give you a definite answer without analysis the complete picture.

Even if your North sector is not missing, there may be other factors to consider whether you are in your profession or not. In other words, you can do better if you can adopt a profession where it is represented by the elements which are favourable to you, according to your birth natal chart in addition to Feng Shui of your house.

Hi Coffeeman, what are impossible remedies and loud ornaments? Thought of checking my office working space also but don't know how can engage fsm when the boss is not me. Read some lilian too books and for a period , my desk looked like a tiny FS ornament store. Well, anyway nothing improve at all!!

My FSM taught only Classical Feng Shui, no need for Art of Placement besides the metal, fan, red lamp, etc for enhancement & cures.

Important factor to consider for your work desk includes the favourable facing direction based on your Ming Gua (life gua).

Hi Coffeeman, what are impossible remedies and loud ornaments? Thought of checking my office working space also but don't know how can engage fsm when the boss is not me. Read some lilian too books and for a period , my desk looked like a tiny FS ornament store. Well, anyway nothing improve at all!!

I was referring to BK888's reply. As an employee with restrictions to the office layout, a good FSM will not ask his client to tilt the table by 30 degrees and change the table colour. These remedies are considered as impossible. And his 30" golden pig (that is bigger than my monitor) is considered as a loud FS ornament. Hope you dun have one on your desk :rolleyes:

Better to treat your job like clothes. Try, then change to another if it doesn't fit you. Keep trying until you find one that fits.

No point getting a geomancer to audit your officespace to make the working environment "fit" you, 旺 you...

FSM ask you to tilt your table by 30 degrees, change the table colour to pink, put a 30" golden pig smack in the middle of your workstation blah blah..

You think for yourself, can meh?

Not if you are the boss!

Edited by CoffeeMan

classical fengshui means no fs objects, except every year, moving the furnitures around ?

Yes, no need to buy those trinkets and ornaments.

I moved furnitures around, in addition to placing of metal objects to cure 2 Black Sickness Star and 5 Yellow Misfortune star. I used RED light or red object to cure star 3.

Then depending on location of 7 star, I may place a small vase of still water.

For auspicious Wang Qi, I will stay in that particular room for as long as I could to benefit from the auspicious energy. Ofcourse, I can place clock, TV, radio, fax, etc to activiate the good energy. :dancingqueen:

For auspicious Wang Qi, I will stay in that particular room for as long as I could to benefit from the auspicious energy.

If my "wang" or auspicious room is the toilet, then I've got to clip up my nose. :P

good one. :yamseng:

This is a story from my Master: he audited a home of a rich guy and this owner's toilet is beautifully renovated and he keeps all my master's books in that big toilet. So, part of his big toilet, which has Wang Qi, becomes his reading corner.

You can imagine how he spent his good time in the toilet! :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by mae29

If my "wang" or auspicious room is the toilet, then I've got to clip up my nose. :P

In my home, my Wang Qi apparently ended up in the store room! :bangwall:

I therefore decided to revamp my home, get it trully Feng Shui'd and remove the walls of store room, reduce the size and create a storage cabinet.

I can't give you a definite answer without analysis the complete picture.

Even if your North sector is not missing, there may be other factors to consider whether you are in your profession or not. In other words, you can do better if you can adopt a profession where it is represented by the elements which are favourable to you, according to your birth natal chart in addition to Feng Shui of your house.

I still don't get you. So which is which? You said north missing in house will affect those in water related business or career. Now you say no definite answer?? Then what is consider a comlete picture?

You also mean to say that for other career non related to water won't be affected by missing north in their house?

Hi Mae29

Now i understand classical fengshui is about renovation or moving of heavier items eg like what u did in the storeroom or the story of the rich man toliet converted to reading corner.

Does your spouse support your thinking ? Really curious.

I don't object classical fengshui, but i rather have some cheap fs items to ward off negative than to create a huge administrative tasks.

Your thoughts ?