Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CoffeeMan

Office Fengshui

This is a story from my Master: he audited a home of a rich guy and this owner's toilet is beautifully renovated and he keeps all my master's books in that big toilet. So, part of his big toilet, which has Wang Qi, becomes his reading corner.

You can imagine how he spent his good time in the toilet! :sport-smiley-018:

That's the way - Making the best out of the worst! Even if the Wang Qi is not at the toilet, it should be kept clean and fresh always :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mae29

Now i understand classical fengshui is about renovation or moving of heavier items eg like what u did in the storeroom or the story of the rich man toliet converted to reading corner.

Does your spouse support your thinking ? Really curious.

I don't object classical fengshui, but i rather have some cheap fs items to ward off negative than to create a huge administrative tasks.

Your thoughts ?

Our living environment has an effect on all home owners. Where we live, where our house is sited, the landscape in our vicinity and the internal space within our home are channels where energy or life force known as “Qi” flow. This energy gives life to all living things and is dispersed by the wind and gathers at the boundary of water.

All of us, I am sure, wish for a life of abundance, health and wealth, relationships and what have you. There are those who are born with a silver spoon and blessed with good fortune throughout their lives. Luck seems to go with them wherever they go, well at least most of the times. Others are not so lucky and have to put up with challenges after challenges in their embattled lives and problems keep cropping up from time to time. To them, life is nothing but suffering.

To quote the revered and his holiness, the Dalai Lama, “Life is suffering. Our purpose in life is to seek happiness”.

What if there is a choice that we can make to turn things around? What if the unpleasant events and circumstances that we faced in the drudgery of living can be mitigated, lessened or dissolved with efforts on our part? Is hardship and adversity seems insurmountable?

One of my elder sister passed away when she was 47. My ex-hubby contracted cancer and passed away 5 years later due to bad house feng shui, and met with bad luck cycle in his BaZi. That's why I am fascinated with Feng Shui and BaZi.

I am now a single parent, and my objective in acquiring FS and BaZi knowledge is to help improve the destiny of the children, friends, relatives and colleagues.

Hi Mae29

I am sorry to hear that, and i m sure forum members agreed with me.

I would like to share personal experience (nothing against any fsm).

1. My very first fsm is Lynn Yap (queen of fengshui) when i first bought the hdb in 1999. Of course i need to give all family members bazi, so she can maximise it, etc

2. First thing she told me "your mum and dad always quarrel and they are not suitable to be married". I agreed with her as since young, parents fight.

3. I asked her "then why they are married in the first place ? " She told me a one-liner "fsm cannot predict who married who, they are not able to uncover what destiny/heaver plans" - ok i accept that.

That left a mark on me and i still agreed with that statement that no fsm can predict everything 100%.

As to your late sis or husband, i guess some info are always "hidden" in bazi. Even if there is a excellent fsm, the fsm cannot prevent the unfortunte events.

I did ask a question few years ago when my collegue recommend a fsm (Dong Noong Zhen) to me, and i ask him "analyse my bazi using your most accurate template whichever u can find" as i ask him when is my last day (because i want to project my insurance cost mah hehehe). He told me "sorry, any template up to 70% to 80% accurate" and cannot predict Death.

But i do agree with u that everyone wants the best for himself + family members by uncovering as much as possible.

My taiwanese FSM also doesn't give a direct answer when asked about when me & my hubby would die.

He would only use the indirect method e.g. this person isn't the short-life type. Or this person risk death when he/she need to operate on something at the age of XX & if he/she cross hurdle, will survive for a long time.

For myself, I didn't believe that bad fengshui could kill a person unless that person has that sort of bazi, which in other words mean that he/she is destined to go down that way, and it so happened that his/her luck cycle coincided with the bad fengshui for the place he/she is staying at...

Hi Mae29

That left a mark on me and i still agreed with that statement that no fsm can predict everything 100%.

As to your late sis or husband, i guess some info are always "hidden" in bazi. Even if there is a excellent fsm, the fsm cannot prevent the unfortunte events.

I did ask a question few years ago when my collegue recommend a fsm (Dong Noong Zhen) to me, and i ask him "analyse my bazi using your most accurate template whichever u can find" as i ask him when is my last day (because i want to project my insurance cost mah hehehe). He told me "sorry, any template up to 70% to 80% accurate" and cannot predict Death.

You are right that no FSM can predict 100%. We can only see things in the surface, i.e. those appearing in the Luck Pillar, and to unveil the destiny within the next couple of years.

We therefore have to be mindful when you enter into your bad luck cycle. Can you imagine if you are in bad luck cycle (BaZi) and you work in a 5-Yellow room (fengshui)? Or if you are severely sick and sleep in a bedroom room with 2-sickness star, or worst still, in a room with 5-Yellow :( ?

My taiwanese FSM also doesn't give a direct answer when asked about when me & my hubby would die.

He would only use the indirect method e.g. this person isn't the short-life type. Or this person risk death when he/she need to operate on something at the age of XX & if he/she cross hurdle, will survive for a long time.

For myself, I didn't believe that bad fengshui could kill a person unless that person has that sort of bazi, which in other words mean that he/she is destined to go down that way, and it so happened that his/her luck cycle coincided with the bad fengshui for the place he/she is staying at...

The Cosmic Trinity:

Heaven Luck 33.33%

Earth Luck 33.33%

Man Luck 33.33%

I still don't get you. So which is which? You said north missing in house will affect those in water related business or career. Now you say no definite answer?? Then what is consider a comlete picture?

You also mean to say that for other career non related to water won't be affected by missing north in their house?

The theory of Cosmic Trinity again:

Heaven Luck 33.33%

Earth Luck 33.33%

Man Luck 33.33%

Whether the aquarium business will thrive or not, it depends on 3 main factors. Missing North sector will affect the business, and there might be challenges and / or difficulties, but this does not mean the aquarium business will fail! There is also the Heaven Luck, i.e. his/her Bazi natal chart. If Water is favourable element for him (if the birth chart needs water), then he/she is in the right business field. Coupled with his Man Luck, eg. good business management skill & knowledge in rearing fishes, etc, then we can draw a complete picture. :paint:

You get it now?

Boss, late question from me for your fsm during year end audit.

Why "fsms" involved in fortune-telling business, why don't called themselves "fortune tellers"?.

The slice of fs sector too small? Need side-bisuness(fortun-telling)to support?

Note: May be I'll email Change see how he looks at this.

Edited by bepgof

actually is fs equal to fortune telling ?

i thought fortunte telling is those make-shift store and disappear overnight ? And they may charge for only a small ang pow fees eg $8, etc ?

i thought fortunte telling is those make-shift store and disappear overnight ? And they may charge for only a small ang pow fees eg $8, etc ?

Some of the masters provide more than one service - FS audit, change of name, selection of wedding dates, Bazi/ZWDS readings, etc. In their cases, they must have engaged the master for both FS audit and Bazi/ZWDS readings. Should have use a generic word (master) instead of FS master.

Edited by CoffeeMan

My dear great Kalimantan,

FS is FS.

Bazi analysis, ziwei, face/palm/bond reading, etc.. are FORTURN TELLING. Those who provide such service are thus called fortune teller. These are methodologies developed by human to "uncover" the will of "heaven", by deploying different "templates" as you often coined them.

Kuan Yin, Christian, ghost, Karma, buhdist....etc are RELIGIONS.

Edited by bepgof

Some of the masters provide more than one service - FS audit, change of name, selection of wedding dates, Bazi/ZWDS readings, etc. In their cases, they must have engaged the master for both FS audit and Bazi/ZWDS readings. Should have use a generic word (master) instead of FS master.

You are quite right.

Not all masters provide FS service. Only those who provide FS service are "right" to be called fsm.

Edited by bepgof

My dear great Kalimantan,

FS is FS.

Bazi analysis, ziwei, face/palm/bond reading, etc.. are FORTURN TELLING. Those who provide such service are thus called fortune teller. These are methodologies developed by human to "uncover" the will of "heaven", by deploying different "templates" as you often coined them.

Kuan Yin, Christian, ghost, Karma, buhdist....etc are RELIGIONS.

so FS is about house environment, etc and these fsm tend perform additional fortune telling roles like bazi, ziwei, etc ...

i hope i interpret this correctly ...

The theory of Cosmic Trinity again:

Heaven Luck 33.33%

Earth Luck 33.33%

Man Luck 33.33%

Whether the aquarium business will thrive or not, it depends on 3 main factors. Missing North sector will affect the business, and there might be challenges and / or difficulties, but this does not mean the aquarium business will fail! There is also the Heaven Luck, i.e. his/her Bazi natal chart. If Water is favourable element for him (if the birth chart needs water), then he/she is in the right business field. Coupled with his Man Luck, eg. good business management skill & knowledge in rearing fishes, etc, then we can draw a complete picture. :paint:

You get it now?

Ok, thanks I get it. So missing north will pose difficulties in business, which also means apply to career. In addition, also the person if dealing with water related career or bazi has water, adding on knowledge, then the missing north won't pose problem anymore? Am I right?

Most FSM will just tell you what is in your life path without offering advice to unleash your potential.

I am quoting here the message from my master JY:

Change begins with self-awareness. Everyone is bestowed with their own unique personality, talents and potential since the day they were born. But how many of us are well aware of them? Awareness gets the ball rolling for change and paves the way to the path of least resistance to your success in life. When you are aware about yourself, you know your strengths and weaknesses, and what needs to be changed or improved. Or at the very least, be mindful of.

:horse: