Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Can Fs Apply Black Magic ?

errm, sorry. i suppose you are referring to past life??

But how does one know if those pple can read pple's past in the 1st place?? who is to validate if it is correct or not...i mean i dun even know my past ...

No, what I meant was your past years' encounter or experience. Some masters are about to accurately or closely reveal such. Not many such masters though. If you meet one....then his skill is unparalleled or maybe who knows...a psychic instead.

Those that mention about 'previous' life....ask them to see me.....I also can tell theirs.....hehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

oh i c....

keke, paiseh. Mis-interpreted.

yup, that can be quite scary... even more scary if they can read the future...and if the future is bad...sure to affect me...

kekeke... same tots on that too... i like that "I also can tell theirs".

cheers...

No, what I meant was your past years' encounter or experience. Some masters are about to accurately or closely reveal such. Not many such masters though. If you meet one....then his skill is unparalleled or maybe who knows...a psychic instead.

Those that mention about 'previous' life....ask them to see me.....I also can tell theirs.....hehe

My belief is that black magic exists in every culture and country.

Prior to the introduction of orthodox religions such as Buddhism, Christianity, Moslem (muslim), etc, all countries practice their own pagan religions during those primitive times which was where black magic and spells originated from.

And after the orthodox religions r introduced, they were "customised" based on the culture of each individual country and inevitably, we will see that some aspects of the pagan religions get retained & "merged" with the widely practiced one today.

I was told by expatriates who worked in Malaysia that black magic is still widely practiced over there. It ranges from casting spells to incorporating it into Fengshui.

Those Ji-Ying rituals where they bury the client's belongings & personal effects in a good fengshui place in the grave yard might be classified as black arts and might also be related to fengshui.

From what I heard from Geomencers and some of the lamas, bazi alone cannot bring a person harm if he/she has a very strong control over his/her own mind. So at most, they will feel abit sick for a period of time, overcome the sickness and move on without getting much side effects.

from what I understand:

'Those Ji-Ying rituals where they bury the client's belongings & personal effects in a good fengshui place in the grave yard might be classified as black arts and might also be related to fengshui".

I have also heard about this from Hong Kong, its know as 造生基 This is when someone is in down luck and is involved in lawsuit with serious case. They will engage a FS master to perform such rital requiring your nails, hair, clothes etc, they will choose a good time and day, dig a hole on the ground and buried with your belongings. Choosing a good day and time means that you are reborn with a good 八字.... To me, its like cheating the gods.... lol... :dunno:

from what I understand:

'Those Ji-Ying rituals where they bury the client's belongings & personal effects in a good fengshui place in the grave yard might be classified as black arts and might also be related to fengshui".

I have also heard about this from Hong Kong, its know as 造生基 This is when someone is in down luck and is involved in lawsuit with serious case. They will engage a FS master to perform such rital requiring your nails, hair, clothes etc, they will choose a good time and day, dig a hole on the ground and buried with your belongings. Choosing a good day and time means that you are reborn with a good 八字.... To me, its like cheating the gods.... lol... :dunno:

Yes I heard from a SPR whose from Hongkong working here that the HK-ers practice such rituals. Especially the rich, famous & even TV stars. And the spookier the graveyard is, the higher the potency of the ritual - chills off my blood when I think about it.

And there were reports that xie tingfeng (xie-xian's son) also had such a "tomb", which was found at the graveyard. The HK media pressed on but his mother (is her name ti po-la or something like that) denied and said that there is no such thing. But evidence has been found at the grave site; until today, the family denied having anything to do with it.

Better don't try out such things... I don't think the side effects could be reversed that easily. :no:

if really very "sway" (unlucky), even choosing good day to perform such a ritual could make things worse. I saw 1 taiwanese documentary on You-tube where they interviewed their geomencers on such practices; many said that there r very high chances that those clients might get counterproductive effects e.g. spirit possession; haunted by ghosts, etc. Some how or rather, they need to "pay back" in some way or another.

If a person is destined to be down on luck, better go along with the flow of destiny. As the ah-long always vandalise on walls O$P$, I don't think it's easy to change a person's karma just by doing such rituals.

Edited by edenstrauss