Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Can Fs Apply Black Magic ?

Have to be open on this.

Does anyone afraid to complain about lousy service of fsm, that they stomach the "worst" without complaining ?

Eg say i engage so-and-so fs service , i get bad response (eg bad service - no response, etc), i afraid to complain because that fs got my bazi and may do things behind my back ?

Or black magic no longer exists in this society ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Have to be open on this.

Does anyone afraid to complain about lousy service of fsm, that they stomach the "worst" without complaining ?

Eg say i engage so-and-so fs service , i get bad response (eg bad service - no response, etc), i afraid to complain because that fs got my bazi and may do things behind my back ?

I've heard of that but not sure if that can be achieved.

For me i rather play safe to only surrender bazi to someone i can trust. :P

My belief is that black magic exists in every culture and country.

Prior to the introduction of orthodox religions such as Buddhism, Christianity, Moslem (muslim), etc, all countries practice their own pagan religions during those primitive times which was where black magic and spells originated from.

And after the orthodox religions r introduced, they were "customised" based on the culture of each individual country and inevitably, we will see that some aspects of the pagan religions get retained & "merged" with the widely practiced one today.

I was told by expatriates who worked in Malaysia that black magic is still widely practiced over there. It ranges from casting spells to incorporating it into Fengshui.

Those Ji-Ying rituals where they bury the client's belongings & personal effects in a good fengshui place in the grave yard might be classified as black arts and might also be related to fengshui.

From what I heard from Geomencers and some of the lamas, bazi alone cannot bring a person harm if he/she has a very strong control over his/her own mind. So at most, they will feel abit sick for a period of time, overcome the sickness and move on without getting much side effects.

Edited by edenstrauss

Have to be open on this.

My dear, what's black magic? Can explain according to what u've know so far?

Edited by bepgof

My dear, what's black magic? Can explain according to what u've know so far?

Black Magic may not be a correct word he meant.

Since metaphysics can be used to improve one's situation/life.........FSM may also know how to do the reverse way. :paint:

Since metaphysics can be used to improve one's situation/life.........FSM may also know how to do the reverse way. :paint:

"Do something bad" intentionally via some "templates" - correct?

Kalimantan mentioned "bazi" -one of the templates - 4 pillars. 3 pillars enough to cast black magic? If so, can get mine in my profile and do the casting, too bad I myself don't know my "4th pillar".

Still dare to put you DOD over those forms?

Metaphysics, in chinese called 形而上学,is a branch of philosophy which explains correlation between "me" and mother nature. Knowing/understanding the correlation between the 2 is one thing, "applying" from concepts to actions, to make better or worse is another thing. True fsms know how to apply bidirectionally, that is why morality of a personal is such important.

Edited by bepgof

i always used to watch shows where the geomancers will bury their ancestors with Qing Long Tian Shui. so that their future offsprings and many generations later will be rich, successful and in the powerful clan. i wonder if that's true or not and if that's directly related to feng shui. i do have a colleague whose Uncle is a very successful master in msia. she says once he go to the house to correct some stuff in the house, that person will sure Tio 4D. dunno how true is that

i always used to watch shows where the geomancers will bury their ancestors with Qing Long Tian Shui. so that their future offsprings and many generations later will be rich, successful and in the powerful clan. i wonder if that's true or not and if that's directly related to feng shui. i do have a colleague whose Uncle is a very successful master in msia. she says once he go to the house to correct some stuff in the house, that person will sure Tio 4D. dunno how true is that

TKY is a 阴 residential fs expert in Singapore (not ghost buster for haunted houses hor), sure can give you "satisfactory" explanations. He even organised delegation grp to China to detect/see "Dragons = mountains" & "waters", identifying "real" and "fake" "dragons" . Innovative enough, he also commented abt method of the deceased "burnt to ash" = our dear bro kalimantan's interest of buying "a place".

He is the first master, so first, that I come accross who commented on "cemented place to keep decrease's ash" fs. Rest of Masters stand aside watching and "Z" their mouths on this.

Edited by bepgof

what is "Qing Long Tian Shui"?

Qing Long Tian Shui = 青龙添水。Green dragon = mountains. Me to explain? Paiseh lah, I post too many liao, give chance to others, say mae29? She seems know mountains, water and qi well.

Edited by bepgof

Metaphysics, in chinese called 形而上学,is a branch of philosophy which explains correlation between "me" and mother nature. Knowing/understanding the correlation between the 2 is one thing, "applying" from concepts to actions, to make better or worse is another thing. True fsms know how to apply bidirectionally, that is why morality of a personal is such important.

You seem to be welled infoed.....why don't you share the 'dragon feeds water'? (correct translation?)

Black magic can be any unorthodox methods considered by any orthodox religion will reference to their scrpitures. Examples are: Ouija board (碟仙), tarot card readings, 茅山术, voodoo, bumo, ESP practises etc. Depending on FSMs, some may know the reverse.....do you happen to know any?

I only learn flying stars....so don't know how stars can make peope "Tio" 4D. I think those you mentioned are using Yin feng shui. It requires proper mountains and river/lake. It should be true but heard the effects need to wait till your 'next generation' then can see results.....so its like buying insurance. Only the insurance company and your beneficiary will know if the story will contnue......

Fu Lu Shou and upp bukit timah also have master who claims that people 'Tio' 4 D consulting them and the photocopies were pasted on the glass. One year later you go back, its still the same old photocopy.

I only learn flying stars....so don't know how stars can make peope "Tio" 4D. I think those you mentioned are using Yin feng shui. It requires proper mountains and river/lake. It should be true but heard the effects need to wait till your 'next generation' then can see results.....so its like buying insurance. Only the insurance company and your beneficiary will know if the story will contnue......

Fu Lu Shou and upp bukit timah also have master who claims that people 'Tio' 4 D consulting them and the photocopies were pasted on the glass. One year later you go back, its still the same old photocopy.

yeah when pple claim to say confirm can Tio 4D i am very skeptical about it. becos most are out to cheat money one. i even have a friend's friend friend. who recommend me to keep a Kumantong for this purpose. i am very kia si. don't dare to do this kinda thing and also afraid that if i keep this kinda small ghosts, my karma will be very bad.

Morality is a very fragile attribute which one may fall towards the opposite side given temptation arises.

Every profession has their moral law and guideline......but the percentage of those who actually practices it is still a question.

Black magic can be any unorthodox methods considered by any orthodox religion will reference to their scrpitures. Examples are: Ouija board (碟仙), tarot card readings, 茅山术, voodoo, bumo, ESP practises etc. Depending on FSMs, some may know the reverse.....do you happen to know any?

For black magic i've only read of from those Thailand witch doctors casting love charm.

I'm not quite aware what FSM can actually do with Bazi on the reverse side......quite interested to know that.