Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I am recently looking for landed property for own living but the price is too high at the moment.

Can any of you tell me when is the best time to purchase a landed property in 2011?!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am recently looking for landed property for own living but the price is too high at the moment.

Can any of you tell me when is the best time to purchase a landed property in 2011?!

????

huh??

maybe u can try chinese 7th mth?? but you may need to look for those ulu ulu, old old type...so that it goes well with 7th mth??

no lah...just kidding. Pls do not be angry hor...

but seriously, who can tell?? If i am buyer, i will surely wait for that time....but if i am seller, i will hold past that period then sell...

anyone out there with ans to Minnie's Qns?

just heard a friend bought a freehold landed at thomson road for 1.0 mil+ with 300sqm land.

Where are you looking at and what is your budget? normally, you can get a good deal if owner tries to cash out fast. Can try auction sale-owner sale.

The best time to buy in 2011 is without a doubt the time when the prices drop! :P

- OCR, CCR, RCR??

- Landed property's price not so volatile as compared to non-landed's.

- Wait long long till price indwx drop below 130%.

- This will likely when:

- S'pore's eco in "bad-shape", -ve GDP for a few years.

- USA/Europe in ICUs.

- China/India/Japan/Brazil "reverse their vehicles".

However, watch out for domestic interest increase. Next yr march, or further till 2013 when btos ready, then the sentiment.....

http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/656/priceindexlanded.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8625/proper...etrends2010.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4599/ppibytype.jpg

Edited by godloveyou

There's restriction on landed property ownership (on main land)...so it is less susceptible to speculation by foreigners, landed prices are usually quite stable.

I doubt the price will drop very much unless we have a second wave of bad news/recession from US/EU...