Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
exiz

Master David Tong Vs Master Chang Vs Master Cecil Lee

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of engaging a fsm for my existing home.

So currently I am undecided on which of the 3 masters (Master David Tong, Master Chang & Master Cecil Lee) to engage.

Can anyone share with me their encounter/ experience with them?

Appreciate if can share out here, for the benefit of others, otherwise, pease PM me if you feel it is too sensitive.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think it is highly unlightly that most people have engaged ALL 3 of them to be able to do a comparison.

Unless there r members who have engaged ALL 3 of these masters in their course of seeking fengshui remedies, it is not objective to simply compare these masters against one another.

Chang - is classical FS master that does not sell anything.

As for the other 2, i have not try their services.

Are you looking for the best/effective with the least price ? You have to let us know your objective FIRST even before engaging any fsm.

@edenstrauss

I'm not asking for comparison for the 3 masters as I dont think anyone would have engaged ALL 3 of them..

I'm just asking for experiences/ encounter with them (either one), what are their practise and belief..

@kalimantan

I'm looking for those classic fsm who dont sell anything or have to put fs stuffs here and there..

Pricewise, all 3 are more or less the same, so i'm not that concern with the price.

I'm looking for those pleasant, easy to talk to when having problems and willing to listen.

Don't wish to engage anyone who rushes through the whole process.

I just engaged Cecil Lee. He gave me a very detailed explaination on the respective placement of beds, stove, colours to use etc.... Good or not, I don't know yet as I haven't started my reno as I will only receive my keys in mid Jan. But till now he is still very prompt in replying my sms whenever I thot of new ideas for my reno. No selling of things too..