Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
neubie

Zodiac Predictions In The Year Of Rabbit

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Look like no one is either interested in this thread, or don't know what/how to response to it. Let me KPO a bit here to share and break the "coding" of chinese animal prediction. This is a question relate to : WHAT's the prediction based upon?Hope after reading this you have some basic understanding of how the predictions are derived at.

The 12 earthy branche’s 刑、沖、会、合、害 make many possible combinations. These are the fundamental “ingredients” which make up of 運, however, these combinations are complex and therefore “bazi analysis” easy-to-learn, but difficult-to-master. Different formation/combination will end up having different interpretation by different interpreter. There are no absolute good or bad.

十二地支中 have 刑、沖、会、合、害.

地支6 ”冲”: ”冲” meaning: oppposing, different opinios, quarrels. Coming year will be Roost ”冲” with Rabbit.

1.子(Rat)与午(Horse)冲-水火不容,情緒不穩定,脾氣不好,個性极端。人緣很好,異性緣佳。較有发瘋機率,腦神經衰弱的現象。子午的人通常都很漂亮

2.卯(rabbit)与酉(roost)冲-做事俐落,很敏銳,有第六感,眼睛銳利,人緣好,异性緣佳,心性不定(桃花沖),陰易近身。

3.辰(dragon)与戌(dog)冲-辰與戌屬現金,庫沖庫,撞到事業宮的話,投資會失敗。不服輸,自圓其說,自找台階。喜做老大,脾氣不好,理由多,會將錯就錯,歸錯於別人,做事野心大,開銷大。須注意婚姻問題。

4.丑(ox)与未sheep)冲-愛追根究底,打破砂鍋問到底,主觀意識強烈。易賠錢,財庫衝開,開銷大。愛問,鑽牛角尖。較會跟鄰居吵架,女命易流產

5.寅(tiger)与申(monkey)冲-忙碌,閒不住,勞碌命。開車很快,較會走大馬路。有車關,易生車禍。六親較無緣,一輩子靠自己。(同傷官見官,一生大起大落)

6.巳(snake)与亥(pig)冲-辯才無礙,口才佳,很會辯,愛聊天,常常禍從口出。追根究底,較會鑽小巷,有車關。

地支三合: combination of 3 animals which form a “formation” total 4 formations.

1.申子辰合水局: 生在申,旺在子,庫在辰

2.巳酉丑合金局: 生在巳,旺在酉,庫在丑

3.寅午戌合火局: 生在寅,旺在午,庫在戌

4.亥卯未合木局: 生在亥,旺在卯,庫在未

地支三会:3 animals meeting with “directions” & 5 elements”.

1.寅卯辰三會東方木

2.巳午未三會南方火

3.申酉戌三會西方金

4.亥子丑三會北方水

地支六合: 有計劃能力,合得來,會有收成,守成,同心協力,好溝通

1.子丑合火

2.寅亥合木

3.卯戌合火

4.辰酉合金

5.巳申合水

6.午未合火

地支六害: Referring to分離(指人的生離死別),變卦,聚少離多,同床異夢,要收成時,會收不到。

1.子未害: 個性極端,容易犯小人,易換工作。貌合神離,無話可說,會要求對方。(最嚴重的害,又稱天地害,南北害)。羊鼠相逢一旦休

2.丑午害: 耐性差,容易生氣,貌合神離。從來白馬怕青牛。

3.寅巳害: 是非多,無恩情(人情),易犯小人,冷眼旁觀的態度,屬驛馬害,辯才無礙。如果離婚,也可能同住一屋簷下。蛇逢猛虎如刀截.

4.申亥害: 是非多,無恩情,易犯小人。(比喻相見不如懷念,相見就吵,不見又懷念)屬驛馬害。豬見猴猿似箭投。

5.卯辰害: 本身要注意,易遭周邊親人相害,殺傷力很大,好朋友扯後腿,兄弟無緣,手足無助,要他好,反而害他,愈親近的人,反駁力越大。玉兔見龍雲裡去。

6.酉戌害: 與卯辰害相似,容易被近親戲弄。(雞犬不寧,哭笑不得,離婚率高)金雞遇犬淚雙流。

地支之刑 地支彼此之間或與流年地支產生刑剋,主傷害、意外之事,共分四種狀況

1.无禮之刑:子刑卯,卯刑子

2.恃勢之刑:丑刑戌,戌刑未,未刑丑

3.無恩之刑:寅刑巳,巳刑申,申刑寅

4.自刑:辰刑辰,午刑午,酉刑酉,亥刑亥

1.无禮之刑:

子刑卯,卯刑子.

沒氣質,眼光高,講話沒禮貌,說話不客氣,不隨便與人交談,自視清高,看到不喜歡的人,他就不會去理會對方,脾氣不好,沒禮貌。刑中最凶兆,不孝不悌,相妒不睦,剋損六親,婦人有此刑,翁姑不合,且易損孕

2.恃勢之刑:

寅刑巳,巳刑申,申刑寅

做到累死,別人也不會感激你,替別人打江山。做憨工,沒有恩惠。你有十分力,勸你留三分可收尾。你會嫌人,別人也會嫌你。做事可以做的成功,但只要有一小點做不好,就會被修理。性情冷酷薄義,易遭陷害及惡事發生,女子有此刑,易損孕。

例:寅刑巳,巳做到流汗,被寅嫌到流口水,寅不懂得感恩。看寅、巳各在何處,各代表「誰」,即可推論出誰會對誰不知感恩

3.无恩之刑:

丑刑戌,戌刑未,未刑丑

太過有自信,過於猛進,易遭挫折,無惻隱之心。剛毅且易罹災。婦人有此刑,易孤獨。

例:丑刑戌,丑對戌太有信心,自認戌可幫己一切搞定,但往往事與願違

4.自刑:

辰刑辰,午刑午,酉刑酉,亥刑亥

心裡的鬱悶,不知道要向誰說,找不到對象說,有話不想跟別人說,有話說不出口,在心裡一點一點的累積。(尤其是亥月生者)明知不可為而為之,常拿石頭砸自己的腳,會想不開,內心鬱悶不知找誰訴說,自卑。「亥」若在月令更嚴重,酉,午較亥來得輕微,辰的自刑最輕微。

4-1 辰刑辰: 固執,有原則,不喜歡別人左右他,喜歡獨立,作老大,懷才不遇,做事有頭無尾。鬱卒型

4-2 午刑午: 好勝心強,不喜歡別人用話刺激他。個性極端,沒耐性,健忘。屬「馬」者,喜歡別人拍他馬屁,所以要說好聽的話,要好好溝通

4-3 酉刑酉: 講義氣,較雞婆,遇到懶散的人或不講義氣(不講理)的人,他會生氣,所以乾脆不說。太過熱情,變成憂鬱

4-4 亥刑亥: 聰明,智慧,明理。有事不說,鬱卒型。易有自殺傾向

Some solutions for: 六沖

如果你們是子鼠與午馬相冲的

可以結交属虎的朋友,或生個属虎的孩子,作為橋梁紐帶,生活中可以採用綠色的色彩來中和融通,風水上可以選擇主臥室在正東、東北和東南為吉星的戶型,也可以佩戴或擺放木類的、或虎形的飾品來增緣調運。

如果你們是丑牛與未羊相冲的

可以結交属蛇、属龍或属豬的朋友,或生個屬蛇、属龍或属豬的孩子,生活中可以採用土色或金銀白色的色彩來中和融通,風水上可以選擇主臥室在正南、東南為吉星的戶型,也可以佩戴或擺放玉石類的飾品來增緣調運。

如果你們是寅虎與申猴相冲的

可以結交属鼠的朋友,或生個属鼠的孩子,作為橋梁紐帶,生活中可以採用黑藍色的色彩來中和融通,風水上可以選擇主臥室在正北、東北和東南為吉星的戶型,也可以佩戴水晶或擺放魚缸、或使用鼠形的飾品來增緣調運。

如果你們是卯兔與酉雞相冲的

可以結交属豬的朋友,或生個属豬的孩子,作為橋梁紐帶,生活中可以採用黑藍色的色彩來中和融通,風水上可以選擇主臥室在正北、東北為吉星的戶型,也可以佩戴水晶或擺放魚缸、使用豬形的飾品來增緣調運。

如果你們是辰龍與戌狗相冲的

可以結交属馬、属虎或属鼠的朋友,或生個属馬、属虎與屬鼠的孩子,生活中可以採用土色、金銀白色的色彩來中和融通,風水上可以選擇主臥室在正南、西南為吉星的戶型,也可以佩戴或擺放玉石類的飾品來增緣調運。

如果你們是巳蛇與亥豬相冲的

可以結交属兔的朋友,或生個属兔的孩子,作為橋梁紐帶,生活中可以採用綠色的色彩來中和融通,風水上可以選擇主臥室在正西、西南、東北為吉星的戶型,也可以佩戴或擺放木類的、或使用兔形的飾品來增緣調運。

Edited by bepgof

Hi bepgof, please excuse me. I've already read until my eyes blur. So you mean when the animal zodiac born person falls under one of the 'chiong' or whatever bad catergory will always encounter what you described?

Generally believed that the "descriptions" were observations recorded by ancient scholars.( zi ping summarized many versions together and form a 渊海子平全书) Believe or not is a "to each his own" issue. http://www.zxtang.com/book/yhzp/

Frankly I'm amaze by the wisdow of ancient chinese for combination of 12 earthy & 10 heavenly branches in making a sexagenary cycle of 60 years. If you go into details of chinese calender (actually is a combination of solar & lunar)structures, will be lagi wonder the bueaty of the ancient wisdow. It tells the relationship between sun, earth & moon.

The chinese zodiac of 12 animals, is believed (no proof)has something to do with the orbit of Jupiter. Jupiter takes 12 years(earth's time) to make one round the sun. So each year represented by one animal. The western (babylon)'s zodia has something to do with orbit of earth. Earth takes 12 months orbiting the sun one round. So each month is represented by group of stars(goddess). 12 months=12 groups.

You can read about the ancient chinese stories on Jupiter, then you will understand why animal "choing" with animal in the "opposite"(imagine jupiter orbit is a round & 12 animals, each spaced at 360/12 = 30 degrees)

Mention Venus(金星=太白星)here. Now (january)at Singapore about 2am, it starts rise from EAST horizon , when at 4-5am, it will be at about 30 degree(on top of your head = 90 degress). Very bright, besides moon, it is th brightest planet to earth, can even cast shadow on earth, don't miss this chance to watch "star". Don't say I never tell you.

Hi bepgof, please excuse me. I've already read until my eyes blur. So you mean when the animal zodiac born person falls under one of the 'chiong' or whatever bad catergory will always encounter what you described?
Edited by bepgof

do you all believed those prediction in shopping mall? but an interesting thing to note is that, you can easily find out the person age from which banner they are seeing. haha

Not recommended to believe too much because it "pollutes" the mind to a certain extent with unwholesome thoughts.

Many humans who believe too much in these animal zodiac predictions couldn't get past letting their imagination run wild. And before they realise, they've got quite insane already...

do you all believed those prediction in shopping mall? but an interesting thing to note is that, you can easily find out the person age from which banner they are seeing. haha

Not a good gauge. KPO like me will read the zodiac signs of my whole family.

Not a good gauge. KPO like me will read the zodiac signs of my whole family.

"read" only? Got "believe" then transform into action?

Edited by godloveyou

"read" only? Got "believe" then transform into action?

I have short term memory.

Hope to take action but forgot when's good for me.

So I just read for the fun of it.

There's a giant cylindrical panel at Parkway Parade

with the predictions for all zodiac signs for Yr 2011.

i usually just see if i have to avoid red/white occasions that year. easiest to put into practice. everything else are too troublesome and easily forgotten