Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Congrats me only when I'm able to move in time... Now last week of Feb, floor titling half way done... I don't know whether can make it in time or not....

Don't be so pessimistic!! Still got 5 weeks leh.... Sure can move in by 29th march. Will u invite a few of us to your house?? Want to sit on yr new sofa... Haha...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I will be meeting him this fri...U want me to sound him out? He is very busy, always phone ringing leh... Maybe get others to quote too?

i plan to call him tml to remind him again...

My hubby was captivated by the Cellini flow series... so we went to neg with a pretty salegirl about the package price... The rest is history... We bought the following:

1) Flow Series sofa (3 + 1 recliner chair + footrest)

2) Flow side table

3) Flow bedframe

4) Manhatten Dining Set (inclusive of 4 chairs)

5) Amphibios Coffee Table

6) Bean Bag

Yo! they just launched the flow series when my reno was on-going... and the bean bag promotion was already on back then :lol: i also got the package from Cellini (same as your bro's one). it's definitely worth the money! :good:

i plan to call him tml to remind him again...

I think this is the peak period for most of the contractors/IDs. All starting work around the same period due to CNY break. You already reminded him twice... If I were u, I will move on to contact others... I dislike non follow-up... Sorry have to say this even thou he is doing my house now.

I think this is the peak period for most of the contractors/IDs. All starting work around the same period due to CNY break. You already reminded him twice... If I were u, I will move on to contact others... I dislike non follow-up... Sorry have to say this even thou he is doing my house now.

ya, if those that don't follow up means they are too busy to look into renovating your house. you might have a problem contacting him when the reno starts. I already started to face some issue with my contractor as he never calls me... and my 3D designs keep on delaying.... :(

ya i thought so too...now haven't start oredi so difficult to get things done by him, can't imagine during reno how man...i still called him cos he's like recommended by many and feels comfortable talking to him...anyway he officially dropped himself out le, he told me he got many jobs on hand now can't cope so can't take mine...1 potential one gone...

ya i thought so too...now haven't start oredi so difficult to get things done by him, can't imagine during reno how man...i still called him cos he's like recommended by many and feels comfortable talking to him...anyway he officially dropped himself out le, he told me he got many jobs on hand now can't cope so can't take mine...1 potential one gone...

Those highly recommended here have a lot on hands lah... So many looking for them. Try others loh, doesn't mean others no good. Who else have you go to??

Those highly recommended here have a lot on hands lah... So many looking for them. Try others loh, doesn't mean others no good. Who else have you go to??

let's keep it under wrap for now as some are pretty active in renotalk...

Yup yup... I agreed. That's why till now I haven't say who is my contractor.

Yup yup... I agreed. That's why till now I haven't say who is my contractor.

Wah... all so secretive... Then I must follow your blogs diligently liao...

Finally got my 3Ds last nite...Luve the photos cos whatever we told him are all in the pics! Things like two tone for kitchen cabinets...use wood grain laminate cos we old fashioned type..cannot take bright smooth laminate like my bro... Anyway, my masterbedroom's photo not ready cos I went to Closet design last monday and wanted Henry to change the initial plan we had in mind on the placement of the wardrobe... Have yet to confirm the carpentry items cos on tight budget...Maybe do kitchen, Living room and Masterbedroom first?! In any case, these pics are only our first draft hor... subject to amendments...

5475946711_0622fe5d92.jpg

5475946669_a3cc4b4f61.jpg

5475946635_e5d41ffe63.jpg

5476544022_4784d12328.jpg

(I didn't do the study room due to budget... but now I have my regrets... Shd have bite the bullet and custom made it...~updated on 1 April)

5475946761_f8fd0e2e57.jpg

5502606780_f89ce86053.jpg

Masterbedroom:)

Edited by friends78