Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Good news... Hope your hse will be swee swee in no time.... Get them rectify everything b4 starting your reno...If not, they will start to point fingers at your contractor...

not really required at key collection...taking my sweet time to get...prob will get from etiqa...did u get the 5 yrs plan as well???

have not decided. u at blk 9 but your defects is not done yet. I pushing them to complete my defects by friday. i need to start my reno to be in time for my wedding.. stress :bangwall:

so far they only make solve my window grill problem.. one defects out of the whole list..

have not decided. u at blk 9 but your defects is not done yet. I pushing them to complete my defects by friday. i need to start my reno to be in time for my wedding.. stress :bangwall:

so far they only make solve my window grill problem.. one defects out of the whole list..

during my inspection yest with the cv uncle, he told me i can start reno le, don't have to wait till all defects completed...but since i still have schedule float, prob will wait till they complete 1st...

Hi, wanna enquired whether yr balcony sliding door be able to push all the panels to 1 side or it must be open to both ends?

sorry can't help as i do not have balcony...

sorry cos I tot all CV units haf balcony since we r using the same developer. Mine is a 4rm at The Peak. Good luck in sourcing for yr reno. Cheers!

sorry cos I tot all CV units haf balcony since we r using the same developer. Mine is a 4rm at The Peak. Good luck in sourcing for yr reno. Cheers!

oh so when is ur top??? do factor some time for defect rectifications before renovation...i can offer u my service as defects inspector... :lol:

i can bet my last dollar tt they can't complete the defects by friday...but i seriously hope they can do so man...can understand the tight schedule for ur wedding...so many things to do and still gotta plan for wedding...i hav not gotten my clothes for photo shoot yet... :lol: sat i met the defects supervisor, he told me we can start reno liao...don't have to wait till the defects to be completed...

btw wayne, what's ur final location for the washer??? are u getting any dryer???

after going to mega discount store in kallang leisure park, decide not to get 2 in 1.. will only get washer.. they explain to me why don;t get 2 in 1 which i have to agree. We will just hang and let our clothes dry ba..

i can bet my last dollar tt they can't complete the defects by friday...but i seriously hope they can do so man...can understand the tight schedule for ur wedding...so many things to do and still gotta plan for wedding...i hav not gotten my clothes for photo shoot yet... :lol: sat i met the defects supervisor, he told me we can start reno liao...don't have to wait till the defects to be completed...

btw wayne, what's ur final location for the washer??? are u getting any dryer???

wah still buy clothes for photo shoot huh... my hubby only bought one white shirt from photo shoot till wedding... hahaha :lol:

after going to mega discount store in kallang leisure park, decide not to get 2 in 1.. will only get washer.. they explain to me why don;t get 2 in 1 which i have to agree. We will just hang and let our clothes dry ba..

hey bro, can share what's their explanation? i'm interested to find out more about 2-in-1... thanks :)

wah still buy clothes for photo shoot huh... my hubby only bought one white shirt from photo shoot till wedding... hahaha :lol:

hey bro, can share what's their explanation? i'm interested to find out more about 2-in-1... thanks :)

But u got many outfits and ur hubby only 1 then not nice and fair too.. :P

What I was told is tt the clothes will not be fully 100% dryer for 2in1 ..

Wanted to get 2in1 initially too...now prob getting separately..we will be removing the clothes hanging device to accommodate the washer and dryer...