Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

thanx for sharing... can't wait to see your final beauty home!! Pls do share yah!!! :)

thanks for hanging around...glad to pay it back... ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
did u get rugs from him???we forgot to see at the shop...

rugs? he also sell rugs? i don't even know so you can safely say that i didn't get it from him. :)

rugs? he also sell rugs? i don't even know so you can safely say that i didn't get it from him. :)

we realised we need rug too after we left his shop... :lol: so will be dropping by again to look see...

Edited by lazybum9

wah can keep so long their catalogue ah??? we target to clear the laminate tml... :lol: sit down at new hse, visualise the end result... :sport-smiley-003:

]

cann.. why not .. they got many spare catalogues

]

cann.. why not .. they got many spare catalogues

didn't know that...paiseh to hold too long + we wanna see the drawings fast fast...so we sat down at hse yesterday to clear the laminate selection...really a headache to choose :wacko: & dunno how final product will look like...saluate to may for going thru so many sessions to select...

We will be changing the solid top but contemplating between black & red solid top...any advise which colour matches the existing kitchen cabinet & tiles???

dscf3846b.jpg

why is ur key collection scheduled so late??? Thought CVers all gotten their keys???

My ROM is in May, so only now my appeal got approved. I will be getting my keys to my unit in April.

Where's your unit. I'm in Blk 7, 29 facing 'sea'

I haven't gotten any ID yet. is your ID good? can tell me about them.

Plan to repaint the entire house, hear it's crap for the original paint, got a L-shaped sofa at lifestyle 21 expo ytd and a light and coffee table from SPACE moving out sale.

Possible to take a peek at your unit? You can buzz me up 8288 2399 and we can grab a coffee sometime.

Ethan.

We will be changing the solid top but contemplating between black & red solid top...any advise which colour matches the existing kitchen cabinet & tiles???

dscf3846b.jpg

Sorry not sure what tile you chosen for your kitchen, your cabinet is wooden grain so don't think red is very suitable. I think better choose black loh.

You managed to choose laminate? That's very fast!!!

My ROM is in May, so only now my appeal got approved. I will be getting my keys to my unit in April.

Where's your unit. I'm in Blk 7, 29 facing 'sea'

I haven't gotten any ID yet. is your ID good? can tell me about them.

Plan to repaint the entire house, hear it's crap for the original paint, got a L-shaped sofa at lifestyle 21 expo ytd and a light and coffee table from SPACE moving out sale.

Possible to take a peek at your unit? You can buzz me up 8288 2399 and we can grab a coffee sometime.

Ethan.

oic...hdb appeal so long ah...i'm in blk 9, 04 facing carpark...whether my id good or not is subjective, u got to talk to them and see who u will be comfortable working with...sure if u don't mind the dust and dirt from reno which is starting next week...

Sorry not sure what tile you chosen for your kitchen, your cabinet is wooden grain so don't think red is very suitable. I think better choose black loh.

You managed to choose laminate? That's very fast!!!

thanks for the feedback..the kitchen wall tiles are greyish and we chosen dark grey floor tiles...ya chop chop choose finish... :D

thanks for the feedback..the kitchen wall tiles are greyish and we chosen dark grey floor tiles...ya chop chop choose finish... :D

Then better you choose black or white. Red will be too much liao....

We went around seeing many furniture over the past weeks...from west to east...from IFC, OM, Massimmo, Navinzi, Lush to Hommage...on few occasions nearly fished out my credit card but knowing that there's still another shop to visit, managed to fend off sales tactic like "today's sale price is last day or for this weekend only"...and zoomz off we go, kiv-ing the potential model...(fyi, 1 shop so called promotion price for that particular weekend lasted for many weeks when i noticed their newspapers advert...:bleah:)

With the reno starting soon, it's time to confirm our furniture as we need to customise our sofa to maximise space...yesterday dropped by Hommage to look see...they have shifted a few shops away to 5 & 6 Tai Thong Crescent...spoke to boss, Eric of our design and amongst piles of catalogues, he showed us picture of similar design...knows the catalogues at the back of his mind man...

will be full leather and seating cushion is just 1 piece...we were choosing between L-shape or ottoman...Eric advised for variations, ottoman is good choice...

photo5y.jpg

wifey chose round side table to go with the sofa...below can still put rubbish magazines :D ...

photo3jq.jpg

initial plan for dining table is supposed to be like this...idea was from a fellow forummer...

81494892.jpg

but if families come over for a meal then not enough seating le...so got to scrap this floating table idea and looking for extendable table...1st saw extendable table at ikea, thought that's a done deal le till...Eric shows us some tables...we picked this design with black tempered glass...

photosz.jpg

was abit concerned on whether the extended glass can hold with just the screw-in design but Eric guarantee no issue...so gotta trust him for that...

photo2rb.jpg

I like the furniture u have bought from Hommage! :dribble: And the total price you paid for is :good:

I like the furniture u have bought from Hommage! :dribble: And the total price you paid for is :good:

thanks...we are so looking forward to the delivery of the furniture man...

today went to song cho to get the multi-purpose towel rack...2 racks cost >$300...installation will cost another $50 man...

single towel bar for common toilet

photoez.jpg

double towel bar for MBR toilet

photo2yz.jpg

planning to get the horizontal bar to hang stuffs...song cho staff do provide site measurements and will recommend which items suitable to be installed...

photo3va.jpg