Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

Anyone has heard of or used Blomberg induction, washer or dryer???we went to a shop called 'Quality Home Appliances' in Centrepoint today trying to look at some induction cooker and the sales was promoting Blomberg products to us..made in germany...not sure of the brand as this is our first time hearing..hope to hear some feedback from folks here...

nope haven't heard of them - how are their prices? I might go down and check them out if i am in the area :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nope haven't heard of them - how are their prices? I might go down and check them out if i am in the area :)

i feel its ~$200 more than other european brands...now so confused over which brands to buy... :wacko: ask this sales tell me this brand, ask tt sales tell me tt brand...so now i decided to ask my friends and colleagues who are the users...

i feel its ~$200 more than other european brands...now so confused over which brands to buy... :wacko: ask this sales tell me this brand, ask tt sales tell me tt brand...so now i decided to ask my friends and colleagues who are the users...

i have never heard of this brand leh... only bloomberg news!!! i checked on google also don't have official website for it leh....

Anyone has heard of or used Blomberg induction, washer or dryer???we went to a shop called 'Quality Home Appliances' in Centrepoint today trying to look at some induction cooker and the sales was promoting Blomberg products to us..made in germany...not sure of the brand as this is our first time hearing..hope to hear some feedback from folks here...

lol saw this blomberg induction somewhere.. but just cannot remember (maybe millenia walk HN)

seems like really atas brand :)

Edited by reglxt

lol saw this blomberg induction somewhere.. but just cannot remember (maybe millenia walk HN)

seems like really atas brand :)

i think so too...domino induction hob cost ~$1500... :blink:

Edited by lazybum9

i think so too...domino induction hob cost ~$1500... :blink:

lazybum please rmb to check the power loading before buying induction okie?

i am not too sure about your dbss but normal hdb like mine only 30amp

so i can only use up to 2 zones

i came across one taiyo induction 13amp only .. if you want i can email u the quote i recd from universal

Edited by reglxt

lazybum please rmb to check the power loading before buying induction okie?

i am not too sure about your dbss but normal hdb like mine only 30amp

so i can only use up to 2 zones

i came across one taiyo induction 13amp only .. if you want i can email u the quote i recd from universal

thanks for the reminder...will double confirm with my electrician later on...

dbss done by private developer power loading maybe different from hdb.. better to double confirm with contractor

just my 2 cts

dbss done by private developer power loading maybe different from hdb.. better to double confirm with contractor

just my 2 cts

i agree. since it's built by private developer, better check with them directly.

my guess is, lazybum will have a good chance of installing better induction hob...... :P

btw i forgot, why you wanna replace your gas hob huh?

For flats provided with 30 amps main switch

* Consumption of electrical appliances should not exceed 3kw for electric oven and cooker unit

For flats provided with higher electrical loading (40 Amps main switch) and flats upgraded under Main Upgrading Programme (MUP)

* No control on running current of electrical appliances

So u need to check carefully.

Edited by jaskel

For flats provided with 30 amps main switch

* Consumption of electrical appliances should not exceed 3kw for electric oven and cooker unit

For flats provided with higher electrical loading (40 Amps main switch) and flats upgraded under Main Upgrading Programme (MUP)

* No control on running current of electrical appliances

So u need to check carefully.

are DBSS bound by the same set of rules? or they have a different kind of regulations since they are like "hybrid" of EC and HDB?