Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

But u got many outfits and ur hubby only 1 then not nice and fair too.. :P

What I was told is tt the clothes will not be fully 100% dryer for 2in1 ..

my hubby outfit also from bridal shop mah... when i changed he also changed, where got unfair :lol:

actually i dun need the dryer to make the clothes 100% dry, if it can speed up the clothes drying time significantly, will be good enough for me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

they told me 2 in 1 is only recommend to those who is renting their place out and without space for dryer..

then he show me.. for washing is 7KG, den if u want to dry, it is half.. when he show me he say normally only can dry 1 jean and it will take a long time. time consuming and waste of power.. Take out and hang dry all your clothes is faster than waiting for the dryer to dry your clothes.

The official TOP date is May 2012, judging from CV shld be half a year earlier, so estimate end 2011? Hopefully Hoi Hup will learn from the experience of CV and try to lessen the defects. Wonder y they want to do half hearted work and then rectified later? Wate Time, Waste Money! If u dun mind to help me inspect, my door is always wide open! haha.

they told me 2 in 1 is only recommend to those who is renting their place out and without space for dryer..

then he show me.. for washing is 7KG, den if u want to dry, it is half.. when he show me he say normally only can dry 1 jean and it will take a long time. time consuming and waste of power.. Take out and hang dry all your clothes is faster than waiting for the dryer to dry your clothes.

Ya, a few salesmen from different stores also told me same thing abt 2in1. And you have to change the whole thing if it's spoilt. At least separate, dryer can last longer if don't use often. :)

The official TOP date is May 2012, judging from CV shld be half a year earlier, so estimate end 2011? Hopefully Hoi Hup will learn from the experience of CV and try to lessen the defects. Wonder y they want to do half hearted work and then rectified later? Wate Time, Waste Money! If u dun mind to help me inspect, my door is always wide open! haha.

let's talk abt remuneration package then... :thumbs up: 1 defect = $10... :deal:

Can, pls bill the damage to Hoi Hup on my behalf. Hahaha :P

Btw I went to CV for a walkabt. The landscaping is good. The lift is faster than wat I expected. 40 floors in 30sec!

The lift at my in-law old amk flat took 60 sec to climb 11 floor, not good if u r rushing for work or having a upset tummy!

The only downside I feel is the gloomy corridor shared by the 6 units on every floor and I cant see any view from there but I bet the view is fantastic from yr hse! :D

lazybum9, last night i went to my unit and saw they clear my floor and the wall.. think they repaint most of the stuff already. i would say they clear all the minor defects in a day. now left with maybe 25% more defects. Will push them to complete by this friday. If possible, i will ask my ID to start work next Friday but i have not paid the deposit yet.

lazybum9, last night i went to my unit and saw they clear my floor and the wall.. think they repaint most of the stuff already. i would say they clear all the minor defects in a day. now left with maybe 25% more defects. Will push them to complete by this friday. If possible, i will ask my ID to start work next Friday but i have not paid the deposit yet.

Congrats Wayne, looking forward to ur reno...so who is ur contractor and what's ur scope of work and cost???

My ID is from 2nd Phase Design.

- feature wall

- tv console

- display cabinet on bay window

- shoe cabinet

- extra cabinet on top of fridge area

- extra cabinet on top of w/m area with idea to put microwave/oven there

- laminate top for all the bay window

- painting

that's about it.. Cost is around the budget i told u.

My ID is from 2nd Phase Design.

- feature wall

- tv console

- display cabinet on bay window

- shoe cabinet

- extra cabinet on top of fridge area

- extra cabinet on top of w/m area with idea to put microwave/oven there

- laminate top for all the bay window

- painting

that's about it.. Cost is around the budget i told u.

when are u targetting to complete works???

not really required at key collection...taking my sweet time to get...prob will get from etiqa...did u get the 5 yrs plan as well???

the 5 years plan is cheaper if i remember correctly

Anyone has heard of or used Blomberg induction, washer or dryer???we went to a shop called 'Quality Home Appliances' in Centrepoint today trying to look at some induction cooker and the sales was promoting Blomberg products to us..made in germany...not sure of the brand as this is our first time hearing..hope to hear some feedback from folks here...