Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ktglfc

"close Light" For Goddess Of Mercy

Hi huatdy,

I've already PM-ed you the priest for seng hong temple yesterday. It's strongly advised that u check wtih the priest to solicit correct advice.

If it is indeed essential for you to "park" your ancestor's tablets at a temple for the time being, the priest there will be able to further advise you becox the seng hong temple is affliated to san qing gong (temple) at bedok. This other temple at bedok is for ancestor's tablets & worship.

Unless you would like to take the risk, otherwise, it's best for you to pay money to seek proper advice in consulting a professional who could deal with it.

I do agree with bk888 that ancestral objects cannot be experimented with because it could bring about undesirable outcomes.

Hi Eden,

I am not sure what is the reason for walking backwards...probably want to let the 'things' know that guanyin is coming to the house and the 'thing' are not suppose to follow in, that is why yuangyin facing outside...and I walked backwards in. I think so...but really not sure why. I can ask my mum about the reason.

For ancestors tablets, it cannot come in together with GuanYin. after 3 days, ancestors tablets then come in the normal way, just carry it in.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi h4happy,

Thanks for responding to my comments :D

It's really useful information that U've given. many many thanks.

Hello Eden...no problem, we share information..... :thumbs up:

Based on what u've mentioned about mediums, I assume that the medium who enshrined your deities is a taoist.

U might want to consider consulting the taoists priests from the following reputable Taoist temple here in Singapore:

Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple

No 15 Arumugam Road

Singapore 409960

tel: 6-744-3187

I've PM-ed you other important details. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes.

Hi,

Do you mind pm me too? I will be moving out to overhaul then move in back. Thanks!

Hi,

Do you mind pm me too? I will be moving out to overhaul then move in back. Thanks!

U can call up the temple based on the number written in my earlier comments & look for 秋生 shifu. Please check with him directly on his charges. Whatever consultations & rituals performed aren't free.

best wishes!