Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
twg

Renovation Company In Yishun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Tay Heng Long is my family pointed contractor.. Can call and look for the lady May.. she is very nice and friendly in-charge there. Their work is good and price is very reasonable...

Edited by sukizo

Can I have the contact no for Randy Construction?

Randy Renovation Contractor is HDB-registered under "Riben contractor"

u can search for the contact # and REG# using that.

Cheers!

Search under T-blog for my nick...it's at the bottom few...

Thanks. We've engaged Mr Lee from Randy for our reno.

So far so good.. Hope it will turn out fine in the end!

Can anyone provide me the address of Mr. Lee from Randy & contact?

Thanks in advance.

Feedback on Contractor: We just used Arthur and Mr Foo of Kee Link / Kang Sheng Contractors to renovate our new home. We asked them to transfer the ceilings lights from our old home to our new home. And re-fit some lights in our old home. We were shocked when one of the ceiling glass lights in our old home fell off the ceiling and almost crashed on our baby who was playing in the living room. This is less than 2 weeks from the date they installed the lights. AND still after 4 days their electrician has not come to fix the light, we are still waiting for them.

Hi stardust205

I went to get the quotes from the Randy today. Any review on the renovation? I am looking to choose between Randy, Tay Heng Long and Chng Poh Guan (Inspiration ID), all 3 companies near each other in Yishun. Btw, my HDB resale is also Yishun

Hi stardust205

I went to get the quotes from the Randy today. Any review on the renovation? I am looking to choose between Randy, Tay Heng Long and Chng Poh Guan (Inspiration ID), all 3 companies near each other in Yishun. Btw, my HDB resale is also Yishun

Hi

I am looking on behalf also.. May I know which contractor name... How was the service given?

TQ

Hi

I am looking on behalf also.. May I know which contractor name... How was the service given?

TQ

I have signed up with Inspiration ID (formerly known Chng Poh Guan). The projector coordinator is Mr Lee, a very experienced Uncle. He given me a lot of good advice and their price is the most competitive among the 3 contractors quotes I got in Yishun.

I went to Luxury Living Exhibition in Expo and I ask a couple of Interior Design firms, both shook their heads, saying that they cannot match the quote given by Inspiration ID. So in the end, I made up my mind. But if you need blod ideas and innovative designs, it is better to look for Interior Designer.

For Inspiration ID is more of a contractor, I did a lot of research of my own so they just follow my ideas. The biggest plus point is the price, as I have limited budget. Anyway, I just signed up. Probably they will start work next week or a week later due to HDB permit application as they need to hack the tiles. I will update when the work starts.

I have signed up with Inspiration ID (formerly known Chng Poh Guan). The projector coordinator is Mr Lee, a very experienced Uncle. He given me a lot of good advice and their price is the most competitive among the 3 contractors quotes I got in Yishun.

I went to Luxury Living Exhibition in Expo and I ask a couple of Interior Design firms, both shook their heads, saying that they cannot match the quote given by Inspiration ID. So in the end, I made up my mind. But if you need blod ideas and innovative designs, it is better to look for Interior Designer.

For Inspiration ID is more of a contractor, I did a lot of research of my own so they just follow my ideas. The biggest plus point is the price, as I have limited budget. Anyway, I just signed up. Probably they will start work next week or a week later due to HDB permit application as they need to hack the tiles. I will update when the work starts.

Hows their service? Are they the rigid type of flexible kind?

Hows their service? Are they the rigid type of flexible kind?

The project coordinator is Mr Ronnie Lee. He is the co-partner of the company. He had twenty to thirty years of experience in the field, very flexible uncle. If you are looking for contractor, this is the company I would recommend. However, if I have extra budget, I would look for professional interior designer. I choose my own tiles and paint colors, but I guess, not being professional myself, I just feel like maybe my choices aren't really that aesthetically pleasing to my eyes.

My experience with them is different. I met this Mr. Lee at our neighbour's flat and after informing him about our requirements and when we are getting our keys, he said okay but we haven't heard of him since.

I manage to see our neighbour after his renovations and he advised against choosing him. His comments are that there are a lot of delays and hidden costs involved. And if you have already signed with him, make sure he shows you the full laminate catalogue. My neighbour was almost smoked into choosing from one of the simple and probably cheaper laminates.

We felt quite lucky that he didn't contact us.

Edited by MiracleSG