Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skinny

空亡宅

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi thanks for sharing...

Whoa but so many chinese words... what's does it say?

Can summarise briefly in a say 1 or 2 paragraphs? :P

I tried reading too...

gave up after reading half-way thru the 2nd case-study...

think all just "horror" stories...

and ending got some advice on identifying whether the place is a 空亡宅, AFTER you have stayed in it...

maybe my chinese not gd... don't understand the article very well...

Google Translate:

Throughout the case of a large number of void houses summed up in several gram should:

1, dreams, dreams do not clean things.

2, the day ****.

3, large fluctuations of luck, cause there is no improvement, often losing a single business, reverse loss, wealth is not good.

4, health problems, especially brain damage, schizophrenia, neurology, or cancer.

5, marital relations is not good, quarrel, divorce things happen.

6, enterprise, fight against each other unit employees, are not, including high-level leak secrets to competitors.

7 out of accidents, surgery Xueguang, ominous disaster unexpected calamity.

8, prison.

Basic house void the law is not well resolved. Therefore, people still want to buy a house, to make sure that qi is suffering from the largest on the wicked and wild. Otherwise, millions of assets bought never turned a possible date for his house, it is indeed a very sad thing.

Hi csingeu, thanks for the translation :)

If I didn't recall wrongly, 空亡宅 refers to lands which are suited for being occupied by temples & police stations only. Not suitable as residence.

Hi csingeu, thanks for the translation :)

If I didn't recall wrongly, 空亡宅 refers to lands which are suited for being occupied by temples & police stations only. Not suitable as residence.

I'm curious abt what is a 空亡宅 and how to identify one (without having to stay in it first).

what does TS mean by "house without direction"? how to tell if a house is without direction?

I'm curious abt what is a 空亡宅 and how to identify one (without having to stay in it first).

what does TS mean by "house without direction"? how to tell if a house is without direction?

空亡宅 = house with readings lie on the 'Heavenly Void' line, where Qi is not connected!

See attached for further info:

h765_531_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

This is base on 三合派 纳甲 to identify 旺 或 凶 dragons. Thus deriving the 'empties'. It is not without a direction :)

空亡宅 = house with readings lie on the 'Heavenly Void' line, where Qi is not connected!

See attached for further info:

h765_531_uc4it.jpg

Actually the proper terms are : 孤虚, 龟甲, 大空亡

Not really Qi not connected but each has different meaning.

Like what tidakboleh mentioned, there are directions....

Categories of Inauspicious Directions:

Blind Spot / Emptiness Lines

Trigram Border

Yin-Yang Border, or

Yin-Yin / Yang-Yang Border

p.s. I took my course in English..so certain ancient texts might not be properly translated.

Hi Mae29,

thanks for sharing & uploading the diagram on the 空亡宅.

That sounds really interesting! But for layman like us, if we were to step into a house which is under such a category, we wouldn't even know a thing!

Not sure if it's true or not, but there are 空亡穴 whereby the government would reserve those parts of the land for places of worship, police stations or fire stations or whatever law-enforcing related stations.

I wondered if those taoists temples running along old tampines road r sitting on one!!! Heard plenty of eerie stories associated with that place.

Oh yes, one more question:

R there any other methods or tell-tale signs that it's a 空亡宅 besides getting a luo-pan or an expert to take a look at the place?

Whoa that's really scary!

I heard from old neighbours at bedok that there was a very notorious block of flats which was well-known for its incessant hauntings.

It got so bad that there was so many change of ownerships in those units for that particular block, to the extent that the government had no choice but to tear down the block & until today, it's still an empty piece of land.

Has anybody heard of this? Those old uncles & aunties claimed that the older generation of bedok residents will know about it.

I wondered if this was an example of 空亡宅 because the claims were that ALL the units for that block were haunted. The residents who used to stay there hallucinated, fell sick, got unlucky with their finances, ran into accidents, and whatever tragedies anybody could think of.

Edited by edenstrauss

I heard from old neighbours at bedok that there was a very notorious block of flats which was well-known for its incessant hauntings.

It got so bad that there was so many change of ownerships in those units for that particular block, to the extent that the government had no choice but to tear down the block & until today, it's still an empty piece of land.

Has anybody heard of this? Those old uncles & aunties claimed that the older generation of bedok residents will know about it.

I wondered if this was an example of 空亡宅 because the claims were that ALL the units for that block were haunted. The residents who used to stay there hallucinated, fell sick, got unlucky with their finances, ran into accidents, and whatever tragedies anybody could think of.

you mean this?

Bedok Haunted HDB

http://www.hungzai.com/bedok-famous-haunting/

Edited by csingeu