Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skinny

空亡宅

In the Basic course, we have learnt that:

Each hexagrams can breakdown into 6 divisions.

Since we have 64 hexagrams, if we divide them in 6 divisions each, we will have a total of 384 divisions.

Each division takes up 0.9375°.

Each 384 division are called Yao(爻).

Each Yao(爻) can represent the following:-

Parent (父母)

Brother (兄弟)

Status (宫鬼)

Wealth/Spouse (妻财)

Children (子孙)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
It is apparent in my Bazi chart. I have'Study Hall' and 'Intelligence' stars in Current Luck cycle....this explains why I suddenly can find the energy & time to occupy my brain and damage the cells with courses!!

Office work is forever busy...because in my ZWDS chart, I have 'Tian Tong Hua Ji' in my Career Palace, so I cannot be the type who is 'happy go lucky type' when comes to work.

...and my designation (ending with XXXXXXX, Tender & Engineering Support) gives away the clue on how busy I can be at work!! :unsure:

My 'Tian Tong' is inside my sibling's palace. As for my career palace, there's 'Ziwei' & 'Tianfu' but didn't come with 'Lu' so considered as lousy combination :P

Edited by edenstrauss

My 'Tian Tong' is inside my sibling's palace. As for my career palace, there's 'Ziwei' & 'Tianfu' but didn't come with 'Lu' so considered as lousy combination :P

Look also the opposite & triangular grid (san fan si zhen) if there are Zuo fu, You bi, and those aides stars (supporters) shining at the career palace??

Look also the opposite & triangular grid (san fan si zhen) if there are Zuo fu, You bi, and those aides stars (supporters) shining at the career palace??

I always noticed that in the ziwei birth charts, such "opposite & triangular grid (san fan si zhen)" will be drawn but how do I know how to draw up the triangular grids?

Can teach me?

One "gua" or hexagram, consists of 6-level 爻. 爻 is the smallest basic unit of forming a hexagram. The "erection" or "formation" of 爻 is "bottom up". Each 爻 is either a "yin" or "yang". Like binary system, 2 to the power of 6, total possible combination = 64, 000000, 00001, 000010, 000011, etc etc.. no big secret or difficulty.

I-ching must be read in a "leisure" mood, like reading love story. Try to understand the "理" & "象" and the "cycle" concept from 少阳 to 老阳 to 少阴 to 老阴 then 少阳 again. Same as sunrise, noon, sunset, night then repeat again.

6爻 x 64 hexagram = 384. 360 deg/384 gives 0.9375. I can't say it is wrong. Remember, forming of "gua" is bottom up of 爻. I-ching stresses "change", everything change, change change.

Worth to take note: Actually there is no big deal abt the 64 hexagram, ppls have over-described it. Those in IT will know that CPU's address were from 8bit, to 16bit, then to 32bit, now 64 bit per address, etc etc. More bit more "powerful", or more combination, that's all. Bagua is 2 to the power of 3 = 8 combinations = 3-level 爻. 000, 001,010, 011, 100, 101,110, 111, that's all. Don't over-complicated it.

Try adopt using 20: 80 rule to read an article, a book..., you will have an over-all picture and able to extract the 20% "essence" and thrash away the 80% "rubbish".

Ask: why don't a hexagram be formed by a 8-level, 16-level or even 32-level of 爻, that would be interesting.

第一卦 乾 乾为天 乾上乾下....初九:潜龙,勿用.....

Since we have 64 hexagrams, if we divide them in 6 divisions each, we will have a total of 384 divisions.

Parent (父母)

Brother (兄弟)

Status (宫鬼)

Wealth/Spouse (妻财)

Children (子孙)

Edited by bepgof

Yup, that's why it is 10-sessions x 3 hours each. Course starts on 18-April, shortly after the current Bazi Advance Level at Singapore Poly Graduates Guild conducted by Grand Master VK.

Just wondering who confer this 'grand' title to him or its self "entitled"? I was fortunate to come across old masters who gather around drinking tea who are experts in feng shui and yet so humble. Maybe you can help to ask: "what's so grand?" or "what's in this title?"

Being a master must live up to his name. If he teaches 梅花易, please ask him for a live demo. If he can't, you can forget about his course.

Parent (父母)

Brother (兄弟)

Status (宫鬼)

Wealth/Spouse (妻财)

Children (子孙)

There is still the most important 世爻, and the rest as important :应爻,动爻,暗动爻,变爻 etc :)

Yes, all taught in English....otherwise I oso catch 'no ball' in Chinese...unlike both you and bepgof who are bi-linguist!!

When I was younger in my school days, my tennis coach told me, "if you want to play tennis well, get the right coach and do the right swing".

Woah....your explanation is 'tokong'!

Anyone read the I-Ching book titled "The Book of Changes & the Unchanging Truth" by Hua Ching Ni?

Try adopt using 20: 80 rule to read an article, a book..., you will have an over-all picture and able to extract the 20% "essence" and thrash away the 80% "rubbish".

Ask: why don't a hexagram be formed by a 8-level, 16-level or even 32-level of 爻, that would be interesting.

第一卦 乾 乾为天 乾上乾下....初九:潜龙,勿用.....

Just wondering who confer this 'grand' title to him or its self "entitled"? I was fortunate to come across old masters who gather around drinking tea who are experts in feng shui and yet so humble. Maybe you can help to ask: "what's so grand?" or "what's in this title?"

Being a master must live up to his name. If he teaches 梅花易, please ask him for a live demo. If he can't, you can forget about his course.

I am his student & whether you are out of jealousy or whatever intention you are not happy with his GM title, I suggest you come forward & approach him directly please.

If it is my mistakes you have freedom to correct me here. If you are targeting personal attack, please refrain!

I have my principles; I don't criticise the one up in Heaven, my parents, my mentors & Teachers, as well as my Superiors my employer/boss!!

Edited by mae29

I am his student & whether you are out of jealousy or whatever intention you are not happy with his GM title, I suggest you come forward & approach him directly please.

I have my principles; I don't criticise the one up in Heaven, my parents, my mentors & Teachers, as well as my Superiors my employer/boss!!

I think you may have mistaken, there are no whatsoever intention. I'm not sure why you suddenly become so defensive. I do not view this as criticism as there is no recognised 'body' or association confering such title, I'm just curious, that's all.

"Jealousy" is not a good choice of words :)

We are all here to chat and just sharing my personal opinion on the right ways of a learner. There are many teachers but that doesn't mean teaching in a polytechnic or writing a Hsia calendar measure up to certain standard. Summary is to bring out choosing a correct teacher. Well, if you think its that sensitive or offensive, just treat I had never said it.

"Jealousy" is not a good choice of words :)

We are all here to chat and just sharing my personal opinion on the right ways of a learner. There are many teachers but that doesn't mean teaching in a polytechnic or writing a Hsia calendar measure up to certain standard. Summary is to bring out choosing a correct teacher. Well, if you think its that sensitive or offensive, just treat I had never said it.

What makes you think that you are better than him, to pass such criticism? Is there such a body who measures & assess FSM performance?

I'm a "bar long long" not bi-linguist le. I'm a "chinese helicopter". I know the importance of command of language - a woman of 6 inch tongue can kill a man of 6 feet tall

Yes, all taught in English....otherwise I oso catch 'no ball' in Chinese...unlike both you and bepgof who are bi-linguist!!
Edited by bepgof

Let him be himself, let it be.

What makes you think that you are better than him, to pass such criticism? Is there such a body who measures & assess FSM performance?
Edited by bepgof

I'm not sure why you suddenly become so defensive.

We are all here to chat and just sharing my personal opinion on the right ways of a learner.

I have been keeping silent all the while as I take this as a learning journey. But at times, you are overboard, making human attack instead of making this forum an exchange of learning process & sharing of opinions.