Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skinny

空亡宅

Eh, I'm a scary cat, very scared, don't dare to read leh :P

But I think that block number had a number '5' for the 2nd digit of the block number. Duno is it 75, 85 or not sure...

They had many blocks in a cluster but only this particular block was haunted.

1 aunty claimed that her family heard slamming on her door, very intense, loud & urgent banging & slamming. Becox hers was a corridoor unit, she & her daughter inlaw went to the room along the corridoor to peep out of the window but there was nobody standing outside their main door! Whoa that was scary!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
空亡宅 = house with readings lie on the 'Heavenly Void' line, where Qi is not connected!

See attached for further info:

h765_531_uc4it.jpg

Yes, from what I have gathered. When the front door facing 'hit' one of these lines between segment in luopan. It is a kong wang house.

It is easy to look for if you download a free luopan program on iTunes. You need bigger luopan to verify it.

The fengshui master in the blog met a house front door with kong wang direction. Apparently few spots inside the house is also on kong wang direction. This creates a tremendous large 'yin' energy accumulates in the house he mentioned. And, of course, this house is not supposed to reside.

Yes, from what I have gathered. When the front door facing 'hit' one of these lines between segment in luopan. It is a kong wang house.

It is easy to look for if you download a free luopan program on iTunes. You need bigger luopan to verify it.

The fengshui master in the blog met a house front door with kong wang direction. Apparently few spots inside the house is also on kong wang direction. This creates a tremendous large 'yin' energy accumulates in the house he mentioned. And, of course, this house is not supposed to reside.

Whoa, like that means that the Yin energy is so strong that normal humans cannot stay inside & those spiritual beings will love the place right?

R such flats generally dark & dimly lit?

Any idea if there are such flats in Singapore?

The luopan is not easy to use because I watched on a program that the user need to adjust the luopan on their own.

The free luopan program: is that from iphone? Paiseh, I don't use iphone so not familiar with their programs. :P

I've mentioned a few times, Luopan is basically made up of a permanent magnet with many movable reference "rings". A round has 360 degress.

The so called void lines = 360/24=between every 15 degree as according to Mae's picture. Why every 15 degree ? why not 360/64 = every 5.625 deg ?

- Again, I have mentioned, magnetic poles on earth are not "static", they are dynamic, therefore the needle on luopan also becomes "dynamic".

- Standing at pos A facing front door, luopan give you reading A. Standing at pos B facing front door, luopan give you reading B. Therefore it is very manipulative to purposely stand at a pos to let the needle to point at cetain facing, on void lines.

- Luopan within present's HDB unit cannot work properly. I have tried. Because of too many stray cables of different strength of alternating frequencies and electromagnetic field and steel frames that distore that natural magnetic lines present in the open space within an hdb unit. Don't believe? You can always challenge a fsm on this.

Edited by bepgof

Whoa if this is the case, it's very risky during audit leh...

So does that mean that during our fengshui audit, we have to turn off ALL our electrical appliances? :) Will that work?

If they go to graveyards to audit, then it should be very accurate becox I didn't think there would be much intereferences from electromagnetic field right?

And about 易经 , have u heard of it?

I have a very vague understanding of it. Something about Yin-Yang balance.

I will be taking the I-Ching course next month. At a glance, it covers the following topics:

1. History of Mei Hua Divination

2. Mei Hua Yi Shu Methodlogy

3. The 10 Heavenly Stems and 12 Earthly Branches

4. Combinations and Clashes

5. Formation of Early and Later Trigrams Arrangement

6. Representation of the 8 Trigrams

7. Various Methods of Erecting the Hexagrams

8. Interpretation and meanings of the 64 Hexagrams

9. Liu Yao Methodlogy

10. The Subject and Object Lines

11. Heaven Void and its implications

12. The Family Relationships

13. The 6 Animal location and its implication

14. Interaction of the 6 Yaos

15. Ascending and Descending Lines

16. Fu Shen and Fei Shen

17. Na Yin and Na Jia

18. The Application and Forecast

19. I Ching Divination: Using Poker Cards Method

By then, I hope to have some knowledge and share with you all.

Hi mae29, wow that's alot to be covered...

I'm sure that it's something abstract. I borrowed DVD box set on 易经 for health and it featured a talk given by a professor 易; I couldn't quite appreciate what was said about the Yin-Yang methodology being applied to different occupations.

Their 5 elements weren't read in the same order as in fengshui and he started off with wood first.

Hi mae29, wow that's alot to be covered...

I'm sure that it's something abstract. I borrowed DVD box set on 易经 for health and it featured a talk given by a professor 易; I couldn't quite appreciate what was said about the Yin-Yang methodology being applied to different occupations.

Their 5 elements weren't read in the same order as in fengshui and he started off with wood first.

Hi, BB

Yup, that's why it is 10-sessions x 3 hours each. Course starts on 18-April, shortly after the current Bazi Advance Level at Singapore Poly Graduates Guild conducted by Grand Master VK.

Whoa, U've got alot of stamina even though U're working & I'm sure very very busy in the office!

But it shows that U've got very good energy & probabbly good luck too! :good:

Know the history can liao, can forget abt the methology, never end.

The fundamentals for most divination methodologies (DOB input related). Know the history the best(since Shan, history lost liao)Can help ask master why got 10 suns? Earthy branches combin & clashes very complicated, ask master what do all these(合/冲) based upon.

Must ask 伏羲 how he got & combined hetu & luoshu to become early trigram. Too bad, this character with body of half man & half animal, don't know real or not. His wife could patch up the sky which leaked! Must ask 周王 how he spent his time in jail to do the conversion from early to later. 孔

子 played a part in the intepretation too, and the book of change.

Quite simple & straight forward, of course "many things in the universe" have been left out.

Very subjective, purely up to individual's favour

This one difficult liao, a "round chart" can help to memorize most of it. I memorise a few only. There is one call "hidden dragon don't use"

9. Liu Yao Methodlogy

In FS, too many characters involved. Must study history.

Good to know how to interprete & use luopan.

16. Fu Shen and Fei Shen

17. Na Yin and Na Jia

Catch no ball?

New divination methodology. The west mixes with east. Mahjong will mix with I ching soon.

Edited by bepgof

I will be taking the I-Ching course next month. At a glance, it covers the following topics:

9. Liu Yao Methodlogy

16. Fu Shen and Fei Shen

17. Na Yin and Na Jia

By then, I hope to have some knowledge and share with you all.

All these are taught in english?

The terms used really make people blur. If base on (9), then I think the terms of 10-16 meant for the explanation of the 六爻卦

I've mentioned a few times, Luopan is basically made up of a permanent magnet with many movable reference "rings". A round has 360 degress.

The so called void lines = 360/24=between every 15 degree as according to Mae's picture. Why every 15 degree ? why not 360/64 = every 5.625 deg ?

Actually void lines are not only every 15degree. Even at 0 degree or 180 degree is also a void. This is base on San He school and only after knowing 纳甲 then can understand the void lines.

- Again, I have mentioned, magnetic poles on earth are not "static", they are dynamic, therefore the needle on luopan also becomes "dynamic".

- Standing at pos A facing front door, luopan give you reading A. Standing at pos B facing front door, luopan give you reading B. Therefore it is very manipulative to purposely stand at a pos to let the needle to point at cetain facing, on void lines.

- Luopan within present's HDB unit cannot work properly. I have tried. Because of too many stray cables of different strength of alternating frequencies and electromagnetic field and steel frames that distore that natural magnetic lines present in the open space within an hdb unit. Don't believe? You can always challenge a fsm on this.

If you meet a real master, just teaching on luopan will take from 1 to 2 years to learn.

All these are taught in english?

The terms used really make people blur. If base on (9), then I think the terms of 10-16 meant for the explanation of the 六爻卦

Yes, all taught in English....otherwise I oso catch 'no ball' in Chinese...unlike both you and bepgof who are bi-linguist!!

Whoa, U've got alot of stamina even though U're working & I'm sure very very busy in the office!

But it shows that U've got very good energy & probabbly good luck too! :good:

It is apparent in my Bazi chart. I have'Study Hall' and 'Intelligence' stars in Current Luck cycle....this explains why I suddenly can find the energy & time to occupy my brain and damage the cells with courses!!

Office work is forever busy...because in my ZWDS chart, I have 'Tian Tong Hua Ji' in my Career Palace, so I cannot be the type who is 'happy go lucky type' when comes to work.

...and my designation (ending with XXXXXXX, Tender & Engineering Support) gives away the clue on how busy I can be at work!! :unsure: