Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
boyblunder

Our 1st Place

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haven't finish but soon I hope. Yours also moving on nicely wor.

Thx. I think mine will be quite fast cos nothing compicated and my Reno is very basic and simple. What to do as I m on a tight budget.....

Thx. I think mine will be quite fast cos nothing compicated and my Reno is very basic and simple. What to do as I m on a tight budget.....

Well. Moat import is that u must be happy can liao. Too kua zhang, u dun like also no point. Can also slowly add and do more.

Too dark cannot see clearly. Beer sounds good. Will let u know when I get back from the land of curry.

No scared. Yours is advised, whereas mine is self designed. So yours should be fine surely. Some more mine led are small 3w spotlights only.

India? Ughh... I hate the airports there. Messy with endless stupid queues and lots of loops. N the lounges are crowded and not nice. Which city are you in?

Actually we were also concerned if the lighting is bright enough but IDs keep telling us is ok. Hope turns out ok.... Oops, just realised I dunno what is the voltage for my lights. We have gotten lazy n decided to let my IDs handle all the lights & ironmongery.

Anyway with a ceiling fan in every room we can't install nice lights... think I will just go n get standing or desk lamps if it turns out too dark. So sounds like you got your lights from all sorts of exotic locations? How about doing an international shopping guide for RT-ers? :)

India? Ughh... I hate the airports there. Messy with endless stupid queues and lots of loops. N the lounges are crowded and not nice. Which city are you in?

Actually we were also concerned if the lighting is bright enough but IDs keep telling us is ok. Hope turns out ok.... Oops, just realised I dunno what is the voltage for my lights. We have gotten lazy n decided to let my IDs handle all the lights & ironmongery.

Anyway with a ceiling fan in every room we can't install nice lights... think I will just go n get standing or desk lamps if it turns out too dark. So sounds like you got your lights from all sorts of exotic locations? How about doing an international shopping guide for RT-ers? :)

In Mumbai now. If u want lights from slums, like the slum dog millionaire, I will try my best la.

In Mumbai now. If u want lights from slums, like the slum dog millionaire, I will try my best la.

So which hotel the crew stay in? Intercontinental?

Next time it's Alphoso mango season I dun mind having some wor... :D

So which hotel the crew stay in? Intercontinental?

Next time it's Alphoso mango season I dun mind having some wor... :D

Mango from Pakistan better. I am at some ITC Maratha. Slum.

Mango from Pakistan better. I am at some ITC Maratha. Slum.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ITC Grand Maratha is supposed to be very high end wor. But I prefer the Hyatts there... either the cheaper Hyatt Regency just next door or the Grand Hyatt. More modern looking rooms/toilets, smells better and more westernised breakfast. I was quite distressed the 1st morning at ITC when I saw all the "native" food... ended up eating egg whites and toasted bread for next 2 weeks. :huh:

I've never tried mango from Pakistan... Any chance of some shui mi tao from China/Wuxi? Drool. Best peaches I've ever tasted... :wub:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ITC Grand Maratha is supposed to be very high end wor. But I prefer the Hyatts there... either the cheaper Hyatt Regency just next door or the Grand Hyatt. More modern looking rooms/toilets, smells better and more westernised breakfast. I was quite distressed the 1st morning at ITC when I saw all the "native" food... ended up eating egg whites and toasted bread for next 2 weeks. :huh:

I've never tried mango from Pakistan... Any chance of some shui mi tao from China/Wuxi? Drool. Best peaches I've ever tasted... :wub:

Aiyo. Come India must eat indian food. Soo shiok. I just finished my Indian dinner.

Peaches? If I see them, will grab some for u.

Aiyo. Come India must eat indian food. Soo shiok. I just finished my Indian dinner.

Peaches? If I see them, will grab some for u.

If u stay in the same place for 2 weeks like me, I don't think you'll say that man... I can stomach one Indian meal a day... mabbe 2 if it consists of briyani (I generally love briyani in India/Bangladesh), or tandori n naan. But 3 Indian meals a day? :jawdrop::bleah::help:

Kewl, lemme know when you get peaches. Yums.

If u stay in the same place for 2 weeks like me, I don't think you'll say that man... I can stomach one Indian meal a day... mabbe 2 if it consists of briyani (I generally love briyani in India/Bangladesh), or tandori n naan. But 3 Indian meals a day? :jawdrop::bleah::help:

Kewl, lemme know when you get peaches. Yums.

Agree with u. Not too many.

The naan place at the ITC beside the airport is good. I think the restaurant is called Peshwar.

Cornball, also come India often yea.

The Dahl at Bukhara at the Sheraton is yummy!

There's a tandoori place somewhere in the city that's also very very good, patrons are mostly rich locals so it's pretty clean, just can't remember the name. Brings back memories of going to India

for projects every 3 months...... So glad I don't have to do it anymore!