Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
boyblunder

Our 1st Place

Beautiful ! :good:

I had this concern too that LED downlights might be too dim.. In the end I stick to PLC but installed less lamps to save on energy costs.

Me also prefer house to be brighter :D

Btw, you got quite a few impressive looking lamps in ur hse! :good:

Thanks!! All replicas! Money no enough buy real.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Carpentry all in? If yes then mabbe you can bring a luggage n start sleeping over, but still take your time to pack up the old place? Cos my IDs mentioned can be dusty during carpentry installation. Only 1 more week leh. Very rushed - or are u all packed and ready?

Not packed, not ready. Tonight i must start packing already.

Got any lobangs for movers? need to move one bed and desk and some lose items. Sian. My normal mover boooked full til end of month. Maybe its because the 'month' is coming.

In similar shoes here.. Most likely im getting my keys in Aug but Im not supposed to even open the door in the Chinese 7th mth!! So can't start reno at all... waste of time..

Aiyo. but nevermind ba. Take this time to find a good ID. Also, use the time wisely to buy ur furnishings and other stuff. Time will pass so fast, BELIEVE ME! There's alot of things you can do in those time for your house which can result in substantial savings.

Aiyo. but nevermind ba. Take this time to find a good ID. Also, use the time wisely to buy ur furnishings and other stuff. Time will pass so fast, BELIEVE ME! There's alot of things you can do in those time for your house which can result in substantial savings.

Haha.. thanks! Will try to think positively and get myself fully prepared... thats y I joined RT to gain more knowledge from experienced pple like you! Your choice of lamps and lightings are all very impressive and beautiful! Will definitely drop by for expert advise when Im starting my search.. :yeah:

Phew.. finally read this entire thread. Glad to see all the pieces coming together dude.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully things will turn out well this week, coz by next week wed, it should be handed over.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully things will turn out well this week, coz by next week wed, it should be handed over.

Boyblunder, congrats again! :yamseng: Hope your moving in is smooth too.

@#$@%@#!!!!!

1st time i think i got angry in the whole reno process.

The Bloody carpenter.

Me: aye, how come this part here not fully cover by the mirror?

Carpenter: Oh, nevermind la. This up put on top then cannot see liao.

Me: It's ok la uncle, u can install it if you want. But I think you will have to take it out a few days later. Do it if u wanna exercise ba.

@#!@, i tear the money into shred and pay u also the same la.

My ID and wife keep laughing when he saw my angry face. 1st time they saw me talk like that.

Then he pulled me one side and said no need to worry, he will call their boss to get it sorted out. No point wasting my energy on this.

:furious:

Sorry bro, was just thinking that I gotta contact movers for quotes since i need boxes to start packing. Think I read before that some have used the "yellow ribbon project" (??? dunno the name??) movers and found the service and pricing to be good. Sorry, not helpful I know.

Good luck with packing and hope you have a smooth move in!

Sorry bro, was just thinking that I gotta contact movers for quotes since i need boxes to start packing. Think I read before that some have used the "yellow ribbon project" (??? dunno the name??) movers and found the service and pricing to be good. Sorry, not helpful I know.

Good luck with packing and hope you have a smooth move in!

Ya, yellow libbon fully booked liao lor. Think will have to try the internet for more sources, quite alot i see actually.

Ya, yellow libbon fully booked liao lor. Think will have to try the internet for more sources, quite alot i see actually.

I will be using "Breakthrough" to help me move in. Their service and price is not bad too. Already book date with them for Oct.

I will be using "Breakthrough" to help me move in. Their service and price is not bad too. Already book date with them for Oct.

Breakthrough full le. I need a mover next week. I will try The Helping Hand tmr. If not then i probably get a mover i can find online.

Thanks alot.

:good:

Edited by boyblunder

Omigod..i saw ur ceiling swan light & i juz realise u got pazar8 to order for u?

Wat a coincidence..

I ordered led downlights from them too, surprised u find it dim, my 6w & 12w led downlights i find it even brighter than plc