Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
boyblunder

Our 1st Place

The naan place at the ITC beside the airport is good. I think the restaurant is called Peshwar.

That's something all 34 of us have in common, we have been to Incredible India...

Peshwari I think.

Edited by adidaem

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The Dahl at Bukhara at the Sheraton is yummy!

There's a tandoori place somewhere in the city that's also very very good, patrons are mostly rich locals so it's pretty clean, just can't remember the name. Brings back memories of going to India

for projects every 3 months...... So glad I don't have to do it anymore!

That's something all 3 of us have in common, we have been to Incredible India...

Peshwari I think.

There are more India patrons here la. If I can I skip this place. But having said that, curtains here are very very cheap to make. Come again to make curtains?

Edited by boyblunder

Agree that Pakistan mangoes are much better than Indian Alphonsos. The anwar ratols are the best. bought it off some roadside fruit seller when i was in lahore a few years back. now still able to secure but a lot more expensive now.

Am heading to Dhaka next week.

Yes. i am a snakehead from a well known chinese triad.

Agree that Pakistan mangoes are much better than Indian Alphonsos. The anwar ratols are the best. bought it off some roadside fruit seller when i was in lahore a few years back. now still able to secure but a lot more expensive now.

Am heading to Dhaka next week.

Yes. i am a snakehead from a well known chinese triad.

My gf gg dhaka next week too!

Ha, so many people go to Dhaka? I used to think that I was soooo unfortunate to go...

Am so glad I don't have to go to such places anymore! My suitcase was full of cup noodles, biscuits and other snacks when I had to go.

Briyani is nice there, but eat already sure LS...

If staying in Westin, be careful. My ex-colleagues had strange encounters before.

Mango from Pakistan better. I am at some ITC Maratha. Slum.

yes yes i've tried pakistan mango beforee....nice nice..one fren passed me one mango when he went there for work...heee

Dang! Wanted to move in some where in august but was told by my mom to do so by 29th July coz the start of the Chinese 7th month is on the 31st. Now have to rush rush and! Cannot take my own sweet time le.

Move in after Ghost Month lah! :)

Then you will prob see me in the news!

Headlines say:

Man lives under the bridge while waiting to move in coz it's ghost month!

Dang! Wanted to move in some where in august but was told by my mom to do so by 29th July coz the start of the Chinese 7th month is on the 31st. Now have to rush rush and! Cannot take my own sweet time le.

Carpentry all in? If yes then mabbe you can bring a luggage n start sleeping over, but still take your time to pack up the old place? Cos my IDs mentioned can be dusty during carpentry installation. Only 1 more week leh. Very rushed - or are u all packed and ready?

I had this concern too that LED downlights might be too dim.. In the end I stick to PLC but installed less lamps to save on energy costs.

Me also prefer house to be brighter :D

Btw, you got quite a few impressive looking lamps in ur hse! :good:

More pictures and updates on lights:

I realised that i am too ambitious trying to light up my place with most LED downlights instead of incorporating PLC downlights as my place is too dark now... ... Too straining on my eyes. Now i have to change lights and put PLC in. Lesson learnt and money spent. Anyway, here are more pics of some of the lights at my place.

Sian 100%. Haiz... ...

In similar shoes here.. Most likely im getting my keys in Aug but Im not supposed to even open the door in the Chinese 7th mth!! So can't start reno at all... waste of time..