Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
boyblunder

Our 1st Place

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I hooked long ago.. Haha.. Now there is 40-50kg worth of taobao goodies at my mum's place waiting to be fixes up at new place.

I hooked long ago.. Haha.. Now there is 40-50kg worth of taobao goodies at my mum's place waiting to be fixes up at new place.

All thanks to you and RB on the new internet shopping thread that i decided to explore what my frd told me a long time ago. Seeing your post makes me feel safe o explore the place.

Definitely safe, products delivered look as good as advertised. I will take pics of it when im free.. Now stuff all stored in boxes.

All thanks to you and RB on the new internet shopping thread that i decided to explore what my frd told me a long time ago. Seeing your post makes me feel safe o explore the place.

Haha, I am surprised you don't just go over and collect them personally ;). Maybe we should put our orders in with you :D.

Great meeting you yesterday night and such a coincidence you moving in so close.

Ok, a few comments on your stuff so far.

The oven will take a lot of cupboard space. Don't rely on the 3ds for number and size of cupboards as they are commonly out of scale. Take a look at my kitchen photos and gauge from there. I made the mistake of assuming the 3Ds were showing the exact amount of units and sizes when they were just an estimate showing off the finishes. The oven does look great though. Have seen them in Courts as well I think.

The bathroom 3Ds are very nice but again are out of perspective. The space will be a lot smaller, especially as they do not show the piping. Again, we discovered this afterwards.

There are a few suggestions in the home cinema thread for 2k systems if you want to take a look. The Mission speakers should be ok but there are probably better out there for the price. What were you thinking of driving them with ?. I see there is a Onkyo 508 on XP going for around S$500 now.

For Potatoes,

We have no regrets at putting up the glass wall. We did it as it was cheaper than building a normal wall (the previous owner had hacked the original wall away) and because a room requires ventilation (HDB building regs) which would mean a window like the original that used to go on to the original recess area. This looks pretty ugly especially when there is no recess area anymore. Still a good choice for us but we will look to putting a wooden architrave (frame) around it to hide the mechanism.

Good luck with the reno BB. Let me know when you are around and we an get a coffee or you can always pop over for a look around here.

RB

Hey boyblunder, nice chatting with you yesterday and thanks for the ride!

I was over at my sis place checking out her 11 yo and still working extendable dining table. Think her table was from Italy, but couldn't find the brand. We were checking out all her 11 yo furnitures and concluded that quality stuff really lasts (her sofa looks battered by abuse from her kids but the foam hasn't sagged!). Think most of her stuff were from Italy. ;)

Just thought to let you know since you mentioned a concern on whether extendable tables can last. SO n I were definitely convinced after talking to her. :D

D-day +1

I am wondering if i should go down to see how the hacking is progressing but i am so **** lazeeeeee.

Was looking at some dining tables, and i really dunno which i should get, though i am leaning more towards the wood base one.

0181b3b3.jpg

Like this a lot!

Bro , I also like this personally.... very special n nice :good:

Like this a lot!

Decided on the wooden table. Waiting for the other half to approve. Now should i get a simple light to go with it or a replica artichoke? Any suggestions?

Decided on the wooden table. Waiting for the other half to approve. Now should i get a simple light to go with it or a replica artichoke? Any suggestions?

Artichoke. No question. :P

Btw, I love your 3Ds - the black and white thing really does it for me, and your to-die-for stove omfg. Catch up soon, BB - you know how to reach us ;)

- Ely

Artichoke. No question. :P

Btw, I love your 3Ds - the black and white thing really does it for me, and your to-die-for stove omfg. Catch up soon, BB - you know how to reach us ;)

- Ely

Artichoke = I get choked!!

Bought my led down lights and strip leds. Also managed to get a deal on some shower mixers. As such, i am giving up the idea on rain shower as the mixers are pretty pretty decently priced.

Bought my led down lights and strip leds. Also managed to get a deal on some shower mixers. As such, i am giving up the idea on rain shower as the mixers are pretty pretty decently priced.

What brand of mixer did you get that are so pretty priced? :)