Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
boyblunder

Our 1st Place

D-day +1

I am wondering if i should go down to see how the hacking is progressing but i am so **** lazeeeeee.

Was looking at some dining tables, and i really dunno which i should get, though i am leaning more towards the wood base one.

17ba3f13.jpg

be35e886.jpg

20a7386b.jpg

0181b3b3.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

D-day +1

I am wondering if i should go down to see how the hacking is progressing but i am so **** lazeeeeee.

Was looking at some dining tables, and i really dunno which i should get, though i am leaning more towards the wood base one.

0181b3b3.jpg

Bro , I also like this personally.... very special n nice :good:

I got mine at homeplus.

Where is home plus? Also i posted earlier on the pull out broom holder, any idea where to get them?

Bro , I also like this personally.... very special n nice :good:

Same same. i am thinking very hard. I find that it's a timeless piece and the bench reminds me of my childhood days in school canteen.

Same same. i am thinking very hard. I find that it's a timeless piece and the bench reminds me of my childhood days in school canteen.

Bro, excatly :D school tuckshop ? haha... but this is really nice, if I have not bought my dining, I will sure ask u where u saw this :good:

Where is home plus? Also i posted earlier on the pull out broom holder, any idea where to get them?

Homeplus at Changi road, near to eunos mrt.

Pull out one very special but I don't know where to get. The one at Howard storage cannot pull out.

Homeplus at Changi road, near to eunos mrt.

Pull out one very special but I don't know where to get. The one at Howard storage cannot pull out.

Hmm, thanks alot. maybe must ask online queen to help me source online le, but she so stressed over her reno now. i saw it online but prob gonna scout around in sg before i decide to get online.

Hmm, thanks alot. maybe must ask online queen to help me source online le, but she so stressed over her reno now. i saw it online but prob gonna scout around in sg before i decide to get online.

I think can ask her to help lah. She will be more than willing.

More updated 3D pics:-

Kitchen

kitchene.jpg

kitchen2E.jpg

Master bath, with the wrong floor tile. Floor tile should be same as coloured wall tile.

masterT.jpg

Common bath, with the wrong floor tile. Floor tile should be same as coloured wall tile.

commonT.jpg

Edited by boyblunder

I like the wood base table with bench.

I'm currently searching high and low for a dining table with bench.

Can share with me where the table is from? and pricing?

I like the wood base table with bench.

I'm currently searching high and low for a dining table with bench.

Can share with me where the table is from? and pricing?

Table and benches are from cellini. Royal oak series. table is 1688, bench 488, chair 178. Somewhere around those figures. The magical china man 88.

D-day +2

Some more updates as i pop over to tampines after sending my daughter for grooming. Hacking is more or less completed, with the walls, the stair railings and a bit of stuff here and there. The sewage pipes have also been changed but had to do some correction as they forget that i am shifting the location of my wc. TIles are also in the house, just that my masterbed room tiles are only in stock at the end of the month, so we will have to just sit and wait and hope it does not come later than that. Here are the pics.

e21af09d.jpg

Tiles:

b475ab55.jpg

Changing of pipes in progress:

f26b1fda.jpg

Nice new pipes but wrong connector, so they had to redo.

5646ef86.jpg