Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wen Wen

Where Can I Go To Have A Large Selection Of Tiles In Singapore?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

U can try Soon Bee Huat at changi road (near the mosque / eunos mrt station). Or another one is white horse running along changi road also but in the traffic direction going towards joo chiat complex. It's beside a Taoist temple.

Or there is another tile shop directly across great world city - near a prata shop & food court.

Or Balestier area.

by the way, r u doing the tiling on your own?

If u have a tiling contractor, they will bring u to their own regular tile shop where u could select tiles.

Hi,

You can go to 560-568A Balestier Road. There are four tiles shop over there. You just need to park inside and walk into tiles shop.

The four tiles shop are

1) Hafary

2) Lian Seng Hin

3) Hup Kiong

4) Taugres

I went there for survey last two weeks and found out something interesting about the tiles itself. Someone will assist you inside the shop and they will give you a quotation slip and samples of the tiles. Do examine the sample of the tiles and let me know if you notice something different especially homogeneous tile. Most of the tiles are from China. You can request from other countries too but different prices.

If you have contractor or ID, then they will bring you to the tiles shop for selection. I am not sure whether they got a cut for it. Btw, the tiles shop won't give you any discount if you want to buy direct. If you can get any discount, let me know...Thanks!

Hope that my little info can help you!

Cheers:) Emobebe

Hi does anyone know if a contractor/ID says that they will supply tiles at up to $3 p.s.f, is this amount inclusive of GST? Cos some of the tile suppliers quote the tile price with and without GST.

Tks.

Balestier road like what other mentioned above, but your contractor should bring you there and the price quoted by him should include tiles cost already. He should tell you which type of tiles you can select and if need to pay extra he should tell you before hand.

Established in 1983, Choo Building Materials Company Private Limited is a major distributor of interior and exterior building materials.

Our wide array of building products have been supplied to many construction projects, such as condominiums, shopping malls, commercials and industrial buildings, conservation houses, private homes, and the Housing Development Board flats.

Our strategic mission is to be a cost effective leader in the construction industry, and to serve our clients with quality and aesthetically pleasing products each and every time.

Choo Building Showroom and Distribution Center

No. 27 Changi South Avenue 2, Changi Business Park District, Singapore 486595.

Tel: (65) 6543 1611
Fax: (65) 6545 7787

Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm

CHOO_STRUCTURE.jpg