Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paladin

Getting Keys - Dos And Donts

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

<!--quoteo(post=624564:date=Mar 31 2011, 06:37 PM:name=Beancurd33)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Beancurd33 @ Mar 31 2011, 06:37 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=624564"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi paladin,

I'm thinking of engaging master chang too. Please advise me on the price, service and review if any.

Does he ask his customers to do major changes like, hacking walls, change opening of toilets, bedrooms, location of basin and stove and tilt main door?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi beancurd33,

I've yet meet him. I can only tell u after next week. I will keep you posted. If u want, I can Pm you his quote, packages and advices?

Hi Paladin, can pm me his quote? Thanks

<!--quoteo(post=624564:date=Mar 31 2011, 06:37 PM:name=Beancurd33)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Beancurd33 @ Mar 31 2011, 06:37 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=624564"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi paladin,

I'm thinking of engaging master chang too. Please advise me on the price, service and review if any.

Does he ask his customers to do major changes like, hacking walls, change opening of toilets, bedrooms, location of basin and stove and tilt main door?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi beancurd33,

I've yet meet him. I can only tell u after next week. I will keep you posted. If u want, I can Pm you his quote, packages and advices?

Hi, can pm me too? Thanks

Hi the 7 mth is upcoming, and my reno may drag thru the ghost month and handover once the ghost mth is over, just wondering if this is ok?

Hi the 7 mth is upcoming, and my reno may drag thru the ghost month and handover once the ghost mth is over, just wondering if this is ok?

There has been alot of misconception with regards to this.

Traditional FS practises never take such dates into considerations.

No such thing as ghost month no good.

As long as the date is auspicious, suits ur birthdate etc, it is good.

Consult ur FS master and ask him to recommend accordingly.

If the date is good and it falls on a ghost month,

get a discount from ur contractor instead.

I hope this helps.

Did you engage any fsm? Got said Ok or not? If ok, then follow loh. If said cannot better folow. One of my friendzzzz also reno last year 7 mth, nothing happen to her ......

the fsm say cannot leave the hse empty with no work done for more than 3 days.. shld be alright i guess.. then i asked him whether shld buy a pineapple to roll in on move in date, he say no such thing... hmmmm differs from the what the forummers did here.. so confusing

the fsm say cannot leave the hse empty with no work done for more than 3 days.. shld be alright i guess.. then i asked him whether shld buy a pineapple to roll in on move in date, he say no such thing... hmmmm differs from the what the forummers did here.. so confusing

I heard from some people that move-in date roll pineapple and if the pineapple stop at an auspicious place, good sign leh?!! Anyone here heard this before? If your fsm said so, then follow. Why don't you ask your fsm if you still want to roll, any problem or not?