Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
laion

3 Room Bukit Batok By Homesuccess

Thanks, how is your reno? Jackson was quoting you as a nice guy, hope his electrical work is good :)

Mine is progressing slowly...just got the carpentry works measurements done, so believe in 2 weeks time will be able to see all the major items completed.

Jackson is nice too. I feel he is a responsible guy and willing to listen. I've made several amendments and additions after the confirmation of the scope of works, but he just took the pain and rectified for me without making noise, despite having to make several more trips to cover the additional works. All wires have been laid, now waiting for the ceilings to be installed so as he can proceed to install the lights and ceiling fans.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Mine is progressing slowly...just got the carpentry works measurements done, so believe in 2 weeks time will be able to see all the major items completed.

Jackson is nice too. I feel he is a responsible guy and willing to listen. I've made several amendments and additions after the confirmation of the scope of works, but he just took the pain and rectified for me without making noise, despite having to make several more trips to cover the additional works. All wires have been laid, now waiting for the ceilings to be installed so as he can proceed to install the lights and ceiling fans.

I agree. Now that my reno is all done, I will recommend him to people. Let me elaborate why,

1) He got his guy to align my down lights promptly upon request.

2) I needed a baby rocker ceiling hook to be installed in common room. He went the extra mile to get me the hook FOC and installed it.

3) I requested one more double points in living room last minute, he got it done for me FOC.

4) His tone is patient and never pushy for payment.

Do check thoroughly his guys work and rectify them. There may be imperfections but they will be attended to if you bring them up.

Hi Iaion,

Do you mind to share with me what is the width of the space between your washing machine & window wall?

Hi chergaby,

Sorry for the late reply, from window wall to washing machine is 131cm and window wall to cabinet is 245cm. Let me know if u need more info :)

hi there

waiting to confirm quotation

reading past posts on homesuccess now worries me.

how do you find them finally?

Nice Reno. How much u purchase bt batok resale flat? U staying bt batok east or west or central? Bt batok not humid?

finally signed Homesuccess to do reno.

mine is a resale private condo

ID - she was quick and practical

now into reno works. first 2 days, what needs to be hacked - all completed

todate - quick. ID there most of time in condo to monitor progress

hi there

waiting to confirm quotation

reading past posts on homesuccess now worries me.

how do you find them finally?

Hi Dmon,

Congrats on your reno! It has been a year now and my family and I are enjoying the new interior. I must say although money gone, it is worth every penny.

Personally, I find their workmanship (usually contracted) is good on

1) Kitchen table top

2) Built in laminated woodwork (wardrobe, cabinet, etc.)

3) Ground work, water channeling

4) Overall design (this is more dependent on ID)

But not so good on

1) Tile laying

2) Wall polishing (or what you call that?)

Nice Reno. How much u purchase bt batok resale flat? U staying bt batok east or west or central? Bt batok not humid?

Hi Dean,

We paid around $200k around five years back, in the East. Singapore is humid overall so I am not sure Batok is particularly humid though.

Regards,

After more than 2 years we finally decided to upgrade our common room with built in furniture! So far we are pleased with the first reno as nothing major has fallen apart.

We called up homesuccess branch in Bukit Timah and found that our previous ID Derrick has left, I think he set up own business. What a pity as we still like his designing, but got the original carpentry contact, Sunny.

Name: Sunny

Project: Built in 7 feet study table with glass top and wall shelves

Cost: $1700 (-$100 for glass dents)

Verdict: 7.5/10

Due to previous carpentry quality, we went for the same again and did not disappoint. He managed to get the same starry laminate (last pieces!) and installation was done in half a day. The minus point is the glass top was badly done with some misfit and dents.

Before

4mkl.JPG

After

m73r.jpg

Hi I saw on your thread that you paid around $200k for your 3 roomer 5-6 years back. Wow prices have surely gone up since then. We paid $330k for our 3 rooms at Bukit Batok east at the beginning of this year!

Hi.... Nice renovation and good workmanship, your id contractor is quite detail from what I see in your photo. I just bought my 3 rooms last year September at Petir Road for $365k.