Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frigginfuchsia

Stepping Back In Time

Hey frigginfuchsia! Nice MBR bathroom shots!

I like the DIY pipe accessories. Very cool.

I'm really looking forward to the restored bedside tables and the door + switches combo.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1980s batch meaning I was born in 1980 - so I'm 31 this year. Not too far away from 27 la :P

So you're from MGS? Which year? Will PM you my fb email address :)

Rottenramone was in ACS and in ACJC (for the 1st 3 months) as well. Are you that old? 1980s batch in ACS, ACJC or NUS? I think cuz of your nick, I keep thinking you're only 27. LOL.

I am from the sister school. If you had seen me, no one would have guessed. :P

I add you on FB using your email?

mabaricows > it's okie abt the red drum comments :)

JumpStreet > thanks :) i've yet to complete the side tables!!!! been a little busy with settling in and work... will definately try to finish them sooon!

Here are pixs of the kitchen!

Kitchen_5july1.jpg

Kitchen_5july2.jpg

*chimney to be rectified!

Edited by frigginfuchsia

looks like we do don't we? :) we almost got the white version like u... however changed to black as we had to match it with the other 5 lights suspended around it... will post more pixs later if i can...!

looking forward to seeing yr completed reno pixs!!! happy renovating!

I think we have the same dining light.

It looks great at your place!

Super like your kitchen!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Esp the wooden shelving underneath the hob. So old school! :)

I am eyeing the same dining lamp as well! First saw it in mabaricowWei2's place and now yours!

Where did u get it from? Cuz I only saw the white and not the black version.

Edited by strikingreality

Oh my! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love your kitchen, and little details like how your pot matches the buch stools.

Can we have more pics pls? :sport-smiley-004:

Wah, we love the woody shelves in your kitchen, wifey loves the white look..

I am eyeing the same dining lamp as well! First saw it in mabaricow's place and now yours!

Hmm.. Our lamps are quite different, hehe, maybe you saw it on some other blog.. :P

I love the kitchen! Very apt decor touches with the use of wood, safety glass and lighting.

Definitely got the look and feel for what you wanted to achieve. I'm impressed.

Killer photos as well :)

Wah, we love the woody shelves in your kitchen, wifey loves the white look..

Hmm.. Our lamps are quite different, hehe, maybe you saw it on some other blog.. :P

8| 8| Oops. Sorry, reading multiple blogs does this to you (or me at least!) I meant wei2. :)

strikingreality > Light you enquired is from Motto, Fridge is a German brand "Blomberg" Thanks for liking our kitchen, we really like it too. Yeah, it's intentional to maintain the old school open shelving below the cooker for easy / fast access to the pots etc as we cook quite a bit...

adidaem > hehee.. u noticed the red details hur? ;p my husband and I have been working very hard the past months to keep to the colour scheme.. he's more particular than me! (occupational hazard!) guess what... even the new pressure cookers we have is red. U can prob tell by now the colour scheme for the kitchen is white black & wood with touches of red!*slaps head!

wei2 > it's my baby Le creuset... my other lurve is for cast iron cookware... also, it's heavy enough to smack my husband with when he irritate me ;p

mabaricows > Thank you... I hope it'll be as easy to maintain as i think it is

JumpStreet > Thank you thank you....our ID knew exactly how to answer our brief... he's been nothing but wonderful with his details.. and in the span of the whole 6 weeks, we've seen him less than 5-6 times.. lol! Thanks for the compliments on the photos.. it's by the husband...

One more pixs for the nite...

Dining_bar_5july.jpg

Edited by frigginfuchsia

Suar wood! We love it!

Got a couple of suar wood coffee tables for our place too, different color though..

Talking about cast iron stuff, the other day we saw a Mario Batali cast iron grill pan in Meidi-Ya. With the press/lid on, its almost impossible for females to carry.. Seriously, go try it out, its crazy heavy, much heavier than other cast iron stuff we've seen..

heehee.. yeah. suar wood's gorgeous... ours is of a lighter shade proberly due to lesser layers of lacquer (we requested for that as we wanted it to blend with the scandi. feel)

I've tried holding Mario Batali's cast iron items... if am not wrg, Tangs is clearing of their stock @ 50% off. I usually only purchase cast iron wares that does not need me to lift it much so.. I made sure not to get the biggest frying pan... mainly braising pots and steak grill for now... chk Staub out... That the next brand I'd like to try.

Have you cooked with the cast irons? I luurrve it so much!

Suar wood! We love it!

Got a couple of suar wood coffee tables for our place too, different color though..

Talking about cast iron stuff, the other day we saw a Mario Batali cast iron grill pan in Meidi-Ya. With the press/lid on, its almost impossible for females to carry.. Seriously, go try it out, its crazy heavy, much heavier than other cast iron stuff we've seen..