Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Johnson Lee

Our New Lovely Place

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Mine is:

- each lighting point $28 (i have 16points, 12 downlights for living area, 3 downlights for passageway, 3 T5 for cove lights @ living area)

- installation of each lighting fixture $10 (i have 27 to install)

- installation of hanging light $30 (2, one for dining, one for cozy corner)

- installation of ceiling fan $45 (1 for living area)

:)

Just to update that my wife and I have been checking out the Lightings at 515 Balestier, Kitchen and Bathroom items at Wasser Bath along Balestier, Genova Industries and Hoe Kee at Genting Road for the past few days. Basically, have already settle on all the lightings selection, ceiling fan, Kitchen Sink, Portable Bathtub, Cooking Hob and Hood, Rain Shower set, Wash Basin with mixer tap, Wash Basin with cabinet and mixer, Mirror and toilet accessories. :sport-smiley-018:

Now waiting to collect house key on 27th June. :yamseng:

Oh forgot to mention that we have already engaged an ID who we have first talked to and she is very friendly and there is a special chemistry feeling that both my wife and me felt with her. That is due to this that have made us to choose her as our ID in the end. :thumbs up:

Today just place an order on the king size mattress which had been eyeing since a month ago at Courts. :sport-smiley-004:

Bought the Dunlopillo Lancaster at a discounted price of $2399, which comes with free 2 pillows, a King Size Mattress protector and a fixed bedframe. :dribble:

Also placed an order on Sharp Plasmacluster Inverter System 3 at Gain City with an extended warranty coverage and upgrade insulation pipings at a cost of $3378. :notti:

Now waiting to collect house keys tml afternoon. :yamseng:

Hi holy, I feel a connection to you because your layout is very close to mine save for that structural beam at your kitchen. Else I would have advised you to hack hack hack!!

I agree with boy blunder - quality of materials are important. Make sure you get the right ones. Subsequently make sure you do regular visits on site. I think there is a very thin line between IDs and contractors but the price point between them is very far apart. A good reliable slightly ex contractor may be more than his weight in gold as compared to a cheap ID.

Looking forward to your progress pictures! Best wishes

Hi holy, I feel a connection to you because your layout is very close to mine save for that structural beam at your kitchen. Else I would have advised you to hack hack hack!!

I agree with boy blunder - quality of materials are important. Make sure you get the right ones. Subsequently make sure you do regular visits on site. I think there is a very thin line between IDs and contractors but the price point between them is very far apart. A good reliable slightly ex contractor may be more than his weight in gold as compared to a cheap ID.

Looking forward to your progress pictures! Best wishes

Thanks hafiizh, that's why my wife and me decided not to hack the kitchen wall before we collect the hse keys and view the flat this afternoon. Then after seeing how small is our flat, we thought of hacking the kitchen wall again as our kitchen is really very small. :jawdrop:

Hehehe... I think a lot of us got the same sink and fridge. They are great buys!

Can't wait to see more pics. :)

Will update with more pictures at later stage cuz will be checking any defect later in the noon after settle the Giro Application with HDB Branch Office. :sport-smiley-003:

mine is 44" kdk baby fan.

i saw some put on 56" kdk (v56K) too.

that will depends if u going to have false ceiling and L-box or not.

if don't have, this size will be good.

if not, consider the 44" one la.

that just nice for me. :)

mine is 44" kdk baby fan.

i saw some put on 56" kdk (v56K) too.

that will depends if u going to have false ceiling and L-box or not.

if don't have, this size will be good.

if not, consider the 44" one la.

that just nice for me. :)

Thanks, footprint.

I will be having L-box in e living rm so hv to go for a shorter blade size. So what's ur feedback on ur current ceiling fan, is e wind strong enough to feel? 