Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
archenemy

Our 1St Home!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha...just kidding lah...

i will have to add another water feature in my living room next year (yes..in accordance with the advice from my fengshui master!)

it will probably be a planted tank next! finally my takeshi amano books can take out as reference again!

My DIY water feature to share : )

26897721761650843661254.jpg

wow...looks mighty good i must say!

everything was assembled DIY? how much did everything cost?

Thank you thank you! all thanks to my bro.. and his friend who drove to meet us and help with the loot.. d-a-m-n stones so heavy to carry home.. all in (fibre tank, stones, spouts, pump, and dunno whats under the water) $650 after discount. :rolleyes:

PS: everything DIY .. went to nature co at Joan Road, near far east flora there.. they dont even do delivery ..

Edited by Bluesummerayz

Thank you thank you! all thanks to my bro.. and his friend who drove to meet us and help with the loot.. d-a-m-n stones so heavy to carry home.. all in (fibre tank, stones, spouts, pump, and dunno whats under the water) $650 after discount. :rolleyes:

PS: everything DIY .. went to nature co at Joan Road, near far east flora there.. they dont even do delivery ..

wah...not cheap! but nice work i must say...

i shall go take a look at nature co im back...

wah...not cheap! but nice work i must say...

i shall go take a look at nature co im back...

definitely cheaper than far east flora... when we asked for quotes on a even simpler design.. they add add add.. it came up to 990!

definitely cheaper than far east flora... when we asked for quotes on a even simpler design.. they add add add.. it came up to 990!

the things can be bought ala carte right? as in..im free to mix & match right?

$990? wah...that kind of price can buy a nice ready-made fountain liao lor...

how are the round bowls on top secured ah?

Ya, they put price $388, $488 on some designs, and when i liked one and asked for pricing, those prices are only the spouts lo.... add the stones (priced high man), fibre tank, pump .. $$$$$

Yes can ala carte one.. U can buy just one or two, but I like the trio design DO RE MI ma :D

The components are reasonably priced, the stones are cheap, fibre tank ok, expensive item is the spouts depending what type of designs..

The round bowl is fixed and secured with modeling clay. Got that free by one of the workers who helped with the stones selection (must be careful coz some chipped, some abit stained)

Ya, they put price $388, $488 on some designs, and when i liked one and asked for pricing, those prices are only the spouts lo.... add the stones (priced high man), fibre tank, pump .. $$$$$

Yes can ala carte one.. U can buy just one or two, but I like the trio design DO RE MI ma :D

The components are reasonably priced, the stones are cheap, fibre tank ok, expensive item is the spouts depending what type of designs..

The round bowl is fixed and secured with modeling clay. Got that free by one of the workers who helped with the stones selection (must be careful coz some chipped, some abit stained)

ahh..icic...

the fountain which i posted earlier is below $400 if i didnt remember wrongly..

if mix & match is too expensive..then i will buy that liao..

im hoping to have a fountain with a rather big base (more water mah!) but a narrow top because it will be in the way when i hang clothes outside...

ahh..icic...

the fountain which i posted earlier is below $400 if i didnt remember wrongly..

if mix & match is too expensive..then i will buy that liao..

im hoping to have a fountain with a rather big base (more water mah!) but a narrow top because it will be in the way when i hang clothes outside...

ohhh u must really observe how the water will flow, dont want water sprinkler water feature :P

ohhh u must really observe how the water will flow, dont want water sprinkler water feature :P

wont sprinkle lah...haha...simple design...just let the water flow down..nice!