Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
archenemy

Our 1St Home!

Thanks all!

Will take a close up of my black lamimates..its actually a bit textured..

The shoe cabinet is some silky texture..while the rest of the black is actually small checkered laminates...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

tiring day!

amazing how energy consuming it can be...finally shifted in and spending my 1st night in my house now...

pics will be uploaded soon i hope!

Thanks..it was the last pc from nature co @ joan rd...but you might be able to do up something very similar cos they do have parts for you to mix amd match..

Thanks..it was the last pc from nature co @ joan rd...but you might be able to do up something very similar cos they do have parts for you to mix amd match..

:( I dun like the word 'last pc' *sob sob* Whahaha...

Actually 3 mins after i confirmed that i wanted the set..i saw 2 guys standing over..looking at the staff cleaning the set..

The staff told me that these 2 guys were here the day before..and were back here to purchase it..

They were 3 mins late.haha...

Actually 3 mins after i confirmed that i wanted the set..i saw 2 guys standing over..looking at the staff cleaning the set..

The staff told me that these 2 guys were here the day before..and were back here to purchase it..

They were 3 mins late.haha...

Hi there.. we share the same ID firm and coordinate if i guess correct... If Im nt wrong you came up my place to view when it is in the mids of renovating.. neighbouring block

Hi there.. we share the same ID firm and coordinate if i guess correct... If Im nt wrong you came up my place to view when it is in the mids of renovating.. neighbouring block

ohh...blk 211?

haha...

anyway how you know i came up?