Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
archenemy

Our 1St Home!

the sub-con of the pole system wardrobe very funny...kept asking us when he can install the glass doors...

told him not so fast....

then yesterday...he msged us "sorry! my guys went to install the sliding glass doors liao!"

i was like :o

so coincidental meh...you kept asking us when to install..and your workers can take goods out of your workshop to customer's place and install without your instruction? more like your instruction lah!

we didnt want to fit it on so fast because we are afraid it might scratch or what..but since he installed already...i cant possibly ask him to remove it lah....so i just told him to cover it with some form of protection lah...

anyway..here are the pics of it...

completedwardrobe1.jpg

completedwardrobe3.jpg

completedwardrobe4.jpg

oh yah..the boss of the ID firm called me up today and ask how was my reno progressing, which i thought was a very nice gesture! thumbs up for his attention!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

can't wait for the final product bro, which is like a fortnight from now. :)

btw.. where is ur place? looks awesome and spacious.

can't wait for the final product bro, which is like a fortnight from now. :)

btw.. where is ur place? looks awesome and spacious.

im just as excited...

compassvale bro...

but its a BTO flat lah..very small...unlike the older flats...

when the carpentry is up..it wont seem spacious already..hahaa..have quite a lot of carpentry!

im just as excited...

compassvale bro...

but its a BTO flat lah..very small...unlike the older flats...

when the carpentry is up..it wont seem spacious

already..hahaa..have quite a lot of carpentry!

I thought it looks wonderful...particularly view fm your MBR's window!

Yup do keep us posted w pics bro :)

this water feature fits the space available in that corner.

floorfountain1.jpg

I'm also looking for this type of fountain. Went to Nature co and the ones they had are quite short. 140cm high would be ideal actually.

Did you manage to find yours?

Is the a bigger version of this water feature! look forward to get one for my home.How much does it cost?

Edited by potatoes

I thought it looks wonderful...particularly view fm your MBR's window!

Yup do keep us posted w pics bro :)

thanks for the very kind words bro...

now waiting for the carpentry to start mid next week...

will post pics when i have them!

I'm also looking for this type of fountain. Went to Nature co and the ones they had are quite short. 140cm high would be ideal actually.

Did you manage to find yours?

i dont have to chance to look for it cos i have been overseas since my reno started..sigh...

Is the a bigger version of this water feature! look forward to get one for my home.How much does it cost?

im not sure...i got the picture off the net...

Tks alot for yr pm... Hopefully my hair will stop dropping soon!

I got water feature b4, not easy to maintain as must clear it weekly n we r pretty lazy people...but I feel that it's so nice and gd for fengshui!

Yr painting looks gd too! Can't wait to see yr carpentry!

Tks alot for yr pm... Hopefully my hair will stop dropping soon!

I got water feature b4, not easy to maintain as must clear it weekly n we r pretty lazy people...but I feel that it's so nice and gd for fengshui!

Yr painting looks gd too! Can't wait to see yr carpentry!

i hope mine will be lower maintenance because there is no sun where i put the water feature..haha

thanks...

according to the ID..the fabrication will start tomorrow and they will start assembling on thursday...

Finally bought my water feature with a big water body at the base from nature co @ joan road...

Will post pics when i assemble them...

Also...systemind platform has been installed! Woohoo! Very happy with the end result..the installation took 3 workers 10am - 4pm to complete..really nice stuff..sealed every small corner of my master bedroom...

Cant post pics yet cos i have wrapped it up with shrink wrap for a bit more reno works (install air con blower and finish up installing wall sockets)..will post pics soon...

By the way..those keen to get that tall water feature can try thomson plaza...they have a "world of fountain" there..very knowledgeable with feng shui..i spent an hour talking to that guy...very nice pieces really...but what i was looking for was not within my budget..what was within my budget wasnt what i was looking for...

Then there is this flower shop called astoria...also have water features..something similar to the water feature pic shown earlier...but instead of straight..it is wavy...

beautiful and reasonbly priced..but however,it is all synthetic material...