Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
archenemy

Our 1St Home!

I only use mine for 2 months, how can change now?? Some more mine also very nice.... Italian made... Hehe

haha...then you got to live with yours liao...

or change the tap in your toilet? haha..just kidding..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I like this water feature! : ))) Sunday, we are going to buy components and DIY : )) Hopefully wont bomb haha

wow...good luck! my workmanship sucks..think im better off buying it...

do post pics after you succeed!

welcome to t-blog, i like your idea of marking the floor area with masking tape, will try that for my own place when the time comes good.gif i also like your tap especially since it is matt, can you share where you got it from and what brand it is? cannot see clearly from the photo :)

i got it from song cho

but i cant find it on their website though...it is their house brand..the brand is engraved on the knob...

i got it from their new world centre outlet...

if you succeed...do 1 for me can? haha...

Hahahahaha like this also can ar.. haha my brother is the engineer behind Project (touch wood dont bomb) Water Feature :sport-smiley-004:

Hahahahaha like this also can ar.. haha my brother is the engineer behind Project (touch wood dont bomb) Water Feature :sport-smiley-004:

haha...just kidding lah...

i will have to add another water feature in my living room next year (yes..in accordance with the advice from my fengshui master!)

it will probably be a planted tank next! finally my takeshi amano books can take out as reference again!

i got it from song cho

but i cant find it on their website though...it is their house brand..the brand is engraved on the knob...

i got it from their new world centre outlet...

thanks! good good, i'm going to be buying welmi from them anyways! :sport-smiley-004:

thanks! good good, i'm going to be buying welmi from them anyways! :sport-smiley-004:

their prices are a bit on the high side...but i cant resist the tap lah..haha...

haha...then you got to live with yours liao...

or change the tap in your toilet? haha..just kidding..

Tap in my toilet also nice.... Don't plan to change them. Hehe.... But just like the kitchen tap you got!! Really nice....

Tap in my toilet also nice.... Don't plan to change them. Hehe.... But just like the kitchen tap you got!! Really nice....

haha..thanks for the compliment! i cant wait to use it also!

their prices are a bit on the high side...but i cant resist the tap lah..haha...

okay la, i generally believe cheap things not good, good things dont come cheap... lol so am willing to spend abit more, but of course that's not good for the pocket ;) however if something is expensive yet lousy, i will be :furious:

Edited by sleek

Hi arch, I know it's still early but your reno seems to be going well. I like to see how much thought and effort you put into your home - I also did the tape thingy for the floor and I used chalk to draw on the walls for heights and cabinet layouts (helps my wife visualize what to put where in her wardrobe and how big it should be). Love the tap too!

Best wishes on your reno - keep the updates coming!

okay la, i generally believe cheap things not good, good things dont come cheap... lol so am willing to spend abit more, but of course that's not good for the pocket ;) however if something is expensive yet lousy, i will be :furious:

agreed bro. the only thing that comes cheap & good in sgp is food in hawker centres and kopitiams! haha..

i have always preferred stainless steel over brass..the plating just wont last long...

Hi arch, I know it's still early but your reno seems to be going well. I like to see how much thought and effort you put into your home - I also did the tape thingy for the floor and I used chalk to draw on the walls for heights and cabinet layouts (helps my wife visualize what to put where in her wardrobe and how big it should be). Love the tap too!

Best wishes on your reno - keep the updates coming!

haha..i certainly hope it turns out well!

sadly..i ran out of budget for the eubiq system..sigh...although i would like to have it very much..