Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Oh my ovaries (looking at the sinks is like looking at babies)!!! Heart the tear drop, the long one also very nice if you have the space to put :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Juz bring hammer will do...What else? Oh...feel free to draw yr hated person on a piece of paper then stick on my carpentry then Hammer lor...Or juz draw anywhere u like n do anything... Stick pin/needles etc...

Nw I turned so evil le...

stick the name cards there will do~~

:D :D

Hi Angelbutterfly,

Probably 1 or 2. But I prefer 2 if I choose. May I know the price for this 2 items? :)

I saw these few at the shop next to Soon Bee Huat Changi n they r not cheap. Abt $250+- up.. As haven decide so I yet to ask from Royal Franco or other shops...

Finally got to see 1 cemented finishing house! Shall I do it? Looks really good!!! My modern industrial look!

My sister said -Wei, people stay landed n do like that it's rustic n HDB might b too cheap looking?

What's the vote from bro n sis here?

c9e39403.jpg

c635e17d.jpg

361d4257.jpg

da67bb51.jpg

I fell in love :dribble:

]5e088401.jpg

I 'forced' the contractor to build the same for my place but hor...he said, he also dunno whr owner found the special sink! Xian leh....

By the way, we r still under going negotiation n I haven confirmed him yet though he seems sincere enough to discuss n show me workmanship similar to my theme...hmmmm

Edited by angelbutterfly

I finally matched a quotation! N best part is can use own carpenter!!!

Still negotiating but finalizing soon. Found my Fren on facebk who juz bought n also gg to renovate her house. Roped her in to nego with contractor!

Stay tune for more updates!

ha personally i like the rectangular one (no. 4)..but will need it to be deeper for fear of water splashing out!!

if i am not wrong, those type are of basins in post #126 are stone basins...very nice..but very ex also....

congrats on almost finalizing your quote!!! hope your reno will be smooth smooth.

Wahh... I love your standing bath-tub!! :wub:

my WTB will definitely jump with excitement if she saw the pic.

her dream is to have one at our balcony :lol:

(cuz our balcony is not directly facing other HDB blocks, yet can see the straits..)

But I wonder if its actually do-able to install one standing bath-tub at balcony.. :unsure:

Finally got to see 1 cemented finishing house! Shall I do it? Looks really good!!! My modern industrial look!

My sister said -Wei, people stay landed n do like that it's rustic n HDB might b too cheap looking?

What's the vote from bro n sis here?

c635e17d.jpg

So very positive feedback for modern industrial look...

I can't do the bathtub in balcony cos I think I will kena sue by the opp block for indecent act! :rolleyes:

I try to be more realistic in planning as raw look needs very expensive furniture to b classy enough n not too cheap...

Going for tiles selection soon! :sport-smiley-004:

Wahh... I love your standing bath-tub!! :wub:

my WTB will definitely jump with excitement if she saw the pic.

her dream is to have one at our balcony :lol:

(cuz our balcony is not directly facing other HDB blocks, yet can see the straits..)

But I wonder if its actually do-able to install one standing bath-tub at balcony.. :unsure:

Tks for reading my blog and liking the bath tub...This is my shortlisted contractor who did the Reno in a landed property. I was shown the place as I wanted a modern industrial look.

For balcony, I dun think can b approved unless u did a very gd layer of waterproofing? Wonder how u gonna run the water....

Oops.. guess I posted comment too fast, without looking at the details! :P

Modern industrial look is very special.. but I heard the cement screed very prone to cracking over time..

u may wanna check for that house which you're shown.. its cement screed was done how many yrs or mths ago? and any cracks appearing already? :)

Yah.. I also dun think the bath-tub in balcony idea will be approved by HDB.. LOL

(our balcony does have a hole in the ground for water discharge)

Tks for reading my blog and liking the bath tub...This is my shortlisted contractor who did the Reno in a landed property. I was shown the place as I wanted a modern industrial look.

For balcony, I dun think can b approved unless u did a very gd layer of waterproofing? Wonder how u gonna run the water....