Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Hi Ivy, I am keen to get the good and bad fsm list from you. Kindly sent it to my email eva2loh@yahoo.com.sg. thanks.

Had not get any reply from Ivy, anyone kindly help to send to my email eva2loh@yahoo.com.sg if you had a copy of the FSM list. Thanks.

Had not get any reply from Ivy, anyone kindly help to send to my email eva2loh@yahoo.com.sg if you had a copy of the FSM list. Thanks.

Hi All

PM Liaozzzzzzz

Hi Ivy,

Can i hve the list of gd FS masters to consider as well. my email centralsg8@yahoo.com. i am now in bad condition aft engaged one FS master D***** L** to audit my hse 2 yrs ago.... really need another view now..

Thks.

This one seems to be one in the bad list. PM you liaozzz, see is it same hor.....

QUOTE (topgann2003 @ Oct 24 2009, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a list of bad fsms. You wanna??

Hi ivy,

Could you pm me the good n bad fsm list too? Email: candylin919@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi. I've not gotten a reply from Ivy yet, can anyone kindly help to send the good and bad feng shui list to my email wmingwee@gmail.com. Need a feng shui master asap. Thanks!