Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
watervapourbaby

How Accurate Is Master Chang?

Hi ppl,

Just want to gather some feedback from forummers who have used Master Chang. How accurate do you find his reading and do you practise all that he says?

My personal experience with him was quite some time ago and sad to say, i feel that it didn't work for me - despite following ALL his advice to a tee. I completely re-configured my house layout to his advice and followed up with several clarifications on what needs to be done.

Alot of unpleasant things started happening in my life (lost job, constant quarrels with loved ones, kept falling sick etc) and I don't know if I should go back to him again for a second time or seek opinions elsewhere.

What would you do if you were me?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi ppl,

Just want to gather some feedback from forummers who have used Master Chang. How accurate do you find his reading and do you practise all that he says?

My personal experience with him was quite some time ago and sad to say, i feel that it didn't work for me - despite following ALL his advice to a tee. I completely re-configured my house layout to his advice and followed up with several clarifications on what needs to be done.

Alot of unpleasant things started happening in my life (lost job, constant quarrels with loved ones, kept falling sick etc) and I don't know if I should go back to him again for a second time or seek opinions elsewhere.

What would you do if you were me?

Hi, so have you feedback to him and find out what happened?

My hubby also have followed his instructions right from the start. Not long after the renovation completed, he developed a dry cough that didn't go away even after seeing doctor. At first we thought that it was from his office of virus transfer but as weeks passed, we were wondering if has anything to do with our house. We emailed and told him about it. Returned was quite some questions that he asked us to give in details. In the end we realised the Dong Tu instructions was messed up by the worker. We were also told not to do further knockings after the renovation completed and handover but we also forgot about it. I think there were a few other issues that he brought up, if I'm not wrong should be the water feature and aircon position. My hubby should be more clear on this as he corresponded with him most of the time.

My hubby followed some of his further instructions and 'bingo', cough disappear totally, never even say any goodbye to my hubby...just disappeared like that...rite just like that you know. Moreover, after we change to another water feature that he said should be the correct type and adjusted the position exactly to his drawing, my FIL hit a few consolations. I think you should check with him what's going on. Maybe something went unnoticed. If I buy a diamond and it doesn't sparkle, I will ask until I am satisfied. I think you should too.

Yes, we feedback to him and he suggested some slight changes to his original plans but still no results...was wondering if I should get another fsm but having just gone thru massive renovation...oh well...I don't know...

your story sounds magical

thought it only happen in movies, apparently in real life as well

:D

Use of nail of whereever size is 下下之策, 上上之策 is not to put anything above bedhead.

:sport-smiley-004:

and y always got kena 4d spicy stories? cant expect him to help fs u to kena 4d as i remember i paid him 400+ only. like dat, everyone wants also, spore pools will go bankrcupt. :dribble:

Master Chang audited my resale 4 room flat months ago and are still answering my sms till today. I have moved in for 3 weeks already and things seems quite well but agree with StarB that it doesn't work magically 100%. There are many elements to consider especially if there are different ppl with completely different bazi under the same roof. For eg, my mom has strike 4D just last week but on another day, my husband sprained his ankle when playing soccer. Match one doesn't mean will match all... I also never follow his instructions fully so have no complaints as long as things are moving well now and family all getting along : ) :thumbs up: *Peace*

It all also depends on individual's expectation... how good is the good you want which you are not getting or how bad is it that you cannot tolerate?

Do consider talking to him again if you still have doubts until things is right (if he is still giving you free consultation after the audit years ago then why not?). Otherwise, if things still don't work out as you have expected, go find another FSM ba, if it will make you feel better... Hope things will turn out well for you! :yamseng:

Yes, we feedback to him and he suggested some slight changes to his original plans but still no results...was wondering if I should get another fsm but having just gone thru massive renovation...oh well...I don't know...

Try to trust your abilities more and not on FS.

When things get better, you know it is your efforts

that makes your day better and not some hocus pocus..

Cheers.

Real life has no magic. This is called "天意"。

巧合往往就是天意。

天意假人手故意做出"巧合"。

That was why ppls say: 天意无常, 天意难測, 天意也难违,难信。。。。

Thanks everyone for your input, yes I certainly don;t expect to strike 4d after FS consultation but with the many positive stories on the forum, I expect things to progress smoothly for me at least but instead, bad things kept happening one after another (lost job within months, constant quarrels with loved ones plus everyone in the family kept falling sick) - As compared to before, things were already going quite well for me (good job prospects, good family relations, everyone's healthy etc) I can't help but feel it's related to the reno - plus we now have to live with a layout not to our liking...

Bepgof - not sure about what you meant by your post - have you consulted Master Chang b4?

Bk888 - I couldn't agree with you more. we actually regretted the FS consultation, money down the drain, things turned from good to bad, weird layout and FS placement...sigh. Should have gone with what we really wanted instead of believing in some hocus pocus.

To all forummers who are thinking of doing FS consultation, better think twice.

Bepgof - not sure about what you meant by your post - have you consulted Master Chang b4?

下下= worst,bad, inferior......

上上= excellent, best......

策 = policy, plan, strategy, action.....

Putting things above bedhead is bad policy, best strategy is not to put anything above bedhead.

Have not met him, exchanged emails a few times.

Believed some posts here were not real happenings.

As godloveyou/BK88 mentioned: no "magic"/"hocus pocus" in real life. Magic = human-manipulated tricks = not real.

Had put up the wedding photo (big) in MBR for 13 yrs, after wed. Cold stored in cabinet after moving home.

Anyway, got 2 small frames next to bedhead (husband, wife + 2 children). Got digital photo frame put up on TV console. Turn on only when got guess visit. Noticed: Wife sometimes turns it on and sit in front and watch!. I hardly watch.

You can give a try if you want :)

Movie is real life and real life is movie! Maybe disney magic will dawn on you :yamseng:

Only my FIL hit, not everyone in family. Nothing magical to me as even if I got the luck I also didn't buy...who knows?

Master Chang audited my resale 4 room flat months ago and are still answering my sms till today. I have moved in for 3 weeks already and things seems quite well but agree with StarB that it doesn't work magically 100%. There are many elements to consider especially if there are different ppl with completely different bazi under the same roof. For eg, my mom has strike 4D just last week but on another day, my husband sprained his ankle when playing soccer. Match one doesn't mean will match all... I also never follow his instructions fully so have no complaints as long as things are moving well now and family all getting along : ) :thumbs up: *Peace*

It all also depends on individual's expectation... how good is the good you want which you are not getting or how bad is it that you cannot tolerate?

Do consider talking to him again if you still have doubts until things is right (if he is still giving you free consultation after the audit years ago then why not?). Otherwise, if things still don't work out as you have expected, go find another FSM ba, if it will make you feel better... Hope things will turn out well for you! :yamseng:

Which of the instruction you didn't follow? After my hubby's experience, we followed all his advice.

Thanks everyone for your input, yes I certainly don;t expect to strike 4d after FS consultation but with the many positive stories on the forum, I expect things to progress smoothly for me at least but instead, bad things kept happening one after another (lost job within months, constant quarrels with loved ones plus everyone in the family kept falling sick) - As compared to before, things were already going quite well for me (good job prospects, good family relations, everyone's healthy etc) I can't help but feel it's related to the reno - plus we now have to live with a layout not to our liking...

Some of them mentioned right, whatever heaven's will, nails on headboard, real life and movies....sorry see you quite poor thing. Like Miap said, maybe didn't follow instructions completely caused some problems or something we did unknowingly. For me, I will definitely asked him what happen, any reason, any related or whether any remedy rather than keeping to myself. In the end, I found out the problem came about from the worker doing dong tu. Unless master chang doesn't want to help you or can't solve your problem, no point hanging on it, might as well seek another fsm to solve it.

sometimes miracles may happen, sometimes disasters too.

To believe or not to believe, depends on oneself

Fengshui is just a set up to improve one's wishes, so we must know what kind of Fenngshui set up you had requested for, work smoothly?? improve wellbeing?? health?? or rich??

1% depend on luck, 99% hardwork

sometimes miracles may happen, sometimes disasters too.

To believe or not to believe, depends on oneself

Fengshui is just a set up to improve one's wishes, so we must know what kind of Fenngshui set up you had requested for, work smoothly?? improve wellbeing?? health?? or rich??

1% depend on luck, 99% hardwork

:yamseng:

:yamseng:

i desperate dat timne when look for fs. i actually want to find te one master chong which u can see in the last forum section under free consultation for feng shui consultation here but dat section appears dead, can see he is very good but same problem which i had with the other one i looking for, not contactable to the public. :unsure: