Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrielx

New Boon Lay Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thanks all for the kind comments. my wife & i oso love the design.. but costwise abit on the high side though.. hoping our id can meet our budget limit.. :unsure:

The appliances below were bought from AudioHouse when they had their 21% discount promo for their 21st Anniversary. My wife & I consider the prices we paid were quite a steal~

Mitsubishi MR E-62 Fridge (Repost with a clearer image)

mitsubishifridge.jpg

LG Washing Machine (Repost also with a clearer image)

lgwashingmachine.png

Denon 2311 Amplifier (Bought it as Audiohouse was giving a fantastic offer together with the JBL Speakers below. The sound quality we heard there was fantastic so I couldn't resist.. :notti: )

denonamp.png

JBL SCS 200.5 Speakers (We consider this an impulse buy together with the amp above.. But not tat we are regretting it la.. hehe..)

jblspeakers.jpg

Just FYI.

i recently heard from an ex-sales from "big retail chain" saying Plasma is still the best in color and graphics. Samsung's commission is the highest hence whole Singapore is pushing for Samsung.

Although personally, I do think Korean made tvs for features wise, are now either on-par or winning those japan brands.

I'm looking for a 46" tv to buy.. Anyone can recommend any brands or models?

Samsung and LG is quite good in the market as far as i know. It all boils down to what features you want for your tv. You want Smart TV? 3D? or ordinary LED? Can try Harvey Norman. They have a price compeititive policy where prices are NEGOTIABLE! ;)

We recently bought a Samsung 40" at a good deal (initially wanted 46" but measurement and space is not suitable).

I would agree with you.. Sales/Marketing teams always push for the pdts which give them more profits.. and not necc better.

There are websites around which give very technical reviews on TVs.. but again, I believe most of us dun really bother or understand. :D

For me, as long japanese or korean brands.. and min 40" = gd enough :P

Just FYI.

i recently heard from an ex-sales from "big retail chain" saying Plasma is still the best in color and graphics. Samsung's commission is the highest hence whole Singapore is pushing for Samsung.

Although personally, I do think Korean made tvs for features wise, are now either on-par or winning those japan brands.

Hi adrielx, your black LG WM looks cool. Am thinking of buying a black WM too, but not used to front load. Don't think there is any black top load in the market yet :dunno:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My Dream Home - 4 Room In The Central Area Embarking on an exciting journey to create my dream apt

Read all about it in my Reno Blog!

I would agree with you.. Sales/Marketing teams always push for the pdts which give them more profits.. and not necc better.

There are websites around which give very technical reviews on TVs.. but again, I believe most of us dun really bother or understand. :D

For me, as long japanese or korean brands.. and min 40" = gd enough :P

I was aiming for Samsung 46" LED TV. Dun haf to be Smart TV cuz I dun find any use for the features as we already using pcs to access internet. Just need the tv to be clear and motion rate at least 100hz can liao..