Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AXO_vampire

Beware Of Singreno Aka Blackwhite.Sg

infos for everyone...

Be very aware of Singreno, user nick blackwhite.sg.

this guy's name is Joel, driving a Volvo..

had my reno done by him and he promised to resolve them, but no actions done..

delayed for months and called him up numerous times... no answer at all...

he have the freaking time to log into renotalk but doesnt dare to answer any phone call from me..

lots of lies from this chap..

got my wife to call him and he did not answer... then i called and emailed him.... when he replied call, he said he just spoke to my wife..

come on lah, i am with my wife and i just dont wana tear your face.

told him one month ago that i am having my housewarming on 9th july. he promised to resolve all those defects mentioned to him, but in the end hide like a kiddo..!!!

Kitchen

rusty dishrack,

water flowing out from kitchen's sink's base when pouring water into the sink,

built a normal sized drawer for kitchen cabinet (but placed a shallow rack for utensils (wastage of lots of space),

cabinet's hinge turned rusty and lots of sound,

Bedroom

hollow platform (cracked),

window grill (open-in type) hit against window grill (hit onto the fixed grill)

Toilet

rusty hinge (installed within a month's time)

toilet's glass door's hinge got problem (sound when opening and closing; not rusty sound, its "tak-tak sound")

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Did these problems happen rite from the start? I suppose u paid all 100% already. Then he has no incentive to come back n patch up. Gg

so r all ur defects completed?

infos for everyone...

Be very aware of Singreno, user nick blackwhite.sg.

this guy's name is Joel, driving a Volvo..

had my reno done by him and he promised to resolve them, but no actions done..

delayed for months and called him up numerous times... no answer at all...

he have the freaking time to log into renotalk but doesnt dare to answer any phone call from me..

lots of lies from this chap..

got my wife to call him and he did not answer... then i called and emailed him.... when he replied call, he said he just spoke to my wife..

come on lah, i am with my wife and i just dont wana tear your face.

told him one month ago that i am having my housewarming on 9th july. he promised to resolve all those defects mentioned to him, but in the end hide like a kiddo..!!!

Kitchen

rusty dishrack,

water flowing out from kitchen's sink's base when pouring water into the sink,

built a normal sized drawer for kitchen cabinet (but placed a shallow rack for utensils (wastage of lots of space),

cabinet's hinge turned rusty and lots of sound,

Bedroom

hollow platform (cracked),

window grill (open-in type) hit against window grill (hit onto the fixed grill)

Toilet

rusty hinge (installed within a month's time)

toilet's glass door's hinge got problem (sound when opening and closing; not rusty sound, its "tak-tak sound")

Talk nicely with him, persuade him to meet in your house and talk about the defect,

sametime ask your wife to spray free paint over his Volvo.

He's not going to resolve your defect anyway :paint:

Talk nicely with him, persuade him to meet in your house and talk about the defect,

sametime ask your wife to spray free paint over his Volvo.

He's not going to resolve your defect anyway :paint:

Oi..Ah Seng u v funny lei...teach people like tat...So bad!

Oi..Ah Seng u v funny lei...teach people like tat...So bad!

i jealous mah... he drive Volvo but i still driving Hyundai :P

yup, all payment made... coz he told my wife he need the payment to pay to the other suppliers.. eg. shower screen, laminate and stuffs....

i talked to him very nicely all the way... all along i know that he have the tendency to M.I.A, but i still talk nicely.. told him about my housewarming in 2 weeks and he promised to resolve all defects...

less with few days and he is supposed to go up to my house to resolve those defects..

f**king lame excuse given...

cant contact the guy whom is responsible for the shower screen..

the guy to do laminate is free, but he forgot to bring the laminate along...

PCB !!! what kind of lame excuse is that !!

spray paint?? cannot lah.. i still staying there lei...

can only let everyone know what kind of work this kind of fellow produce..

all defects not done yet... haiz...

You sure he behave that way ? Me and my parent hse was done by him. But we dont have these problems you mention.

I completed my reno 6 mth ago, recently i called Joel (drive volvo)for a defect on my kitchen cabinet he resolved the problem within 1 wk.

during reno. he do things himself to made things right. And if he drive a Volvo he earn it, dont be jealous.I suggest if you have any misunderstanding

with him solve it.My personnel View, Joel is a nice designer ,helpful and easygoing. Me and my parent are very happy with his service, and will

continue to recoment relatives and friends to him.

You sure he behave that way ? Me and my parent hse was done by him. But we dont have these problems you mention.

I completed my reno 6 mth ago, recently i called Joel (drive volvo)for a defect on my kitchen cabinet he resolved the problem within 1 wk.

during reno. he do things himself to made things right. And if he drive a Volvo he earn it, dont be jealous.I suggest if you have any misunderstanding

with him solve it.My personnel View, Joel is a nice designer ,helpful and easygoing. Me and my parent are very happy with his service, and will

continue to recoment relatives and friends to him.

u sure you are you and your parent's house were done by him?

Just registered and with 1 post say all the good things. I mean come on lah.. want to kei kei, also pls act better leh. Go post elsewhere abit.. build up rep abit then post such stuff here. Renotalk has far too much of such problems becoz the forum i think isn't able to track double nick creation from same IP addresses.

yup, all payment made... coz he told my wife he need the payment to pay to the other suppliers.. eg. shower screen, laminate and stuffs....

i talked to him very nicely all the way... all along i know that he have the tendency to M.I.A, but i still talk nicely.. told him about my housewarming in 2 weeks and he promised to resolve all defects...

less with few days and he is supposed to go up to my house to resolve those defects..

f**king lame excuse given...

cant contact the guy whom is responsible for the shower screen..

the guy to do laminate is free, but he forgot to bring the laminate along...

PCB !!! what kind of lame excuse is that !!

spray paint?? cannot lah.. i still staying there lei...

can only let everyone know what kind of work this kind of fellow produce..

all defects not done yet... haiz...

Hi bro,

When an ID/contractor says he needs money to pay his other suppliers/sub-contractor. Warning bells man... super warning bells liao. Men are incentivized by money. Pure economics. If you have paid everything already, why should he come back to finish the job? If he still comes back, he does it out of goodwill/personal ethics already. I'm speaking from pure economics standpoint.

Besides, most contractors do not pay their sub-contractors upfront, or even after the job for most of them, some pay on credit which is like 30-60days depending on arrangement. That's why some sub-contractors (who actually do the job themselves) prefer to deal direct with end users as they get money after the job is done.

If you were to use the services of a direct sub-contractor, you wouldn't need to pay in advance also. It's always a downpayment of max (<50% 0f contract value), sometimes just a few hundred dollars is ok also.

Caveat Emptor...

I think you must be very angry with him. The way you put your words are so nasty, both of you must have lots of problems during the Reno .I may be new but I have been reading this forum before we get our reno done. Joel was recomented by my friend. They too got their flats done up by Joel. I just want to tell the world that , listen to stories from both party and not just what you put up is true . I m not related to him in anyway. I just find that it is not fair to give nasty comment if you have problem with him . Everybody will face problem with the designer or contractit

Taik nicely I m sure you can solve all problems.

If talked nicely can't be resolve how? Think the hse owner already stated he had talked nicely to him but problem still lies. Saw he logged in but didn't care to explain himself so that even made what the hse owner said more convincing? :unsure: How bout ask him to try explaining himself here so that we can hear both sides stories just as u stated? It also good for him and his business as things able to solve out nicely. :yamseng: