Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi There,

Am looking for 48 inch fans black x1 and white x2 with led light kit and remote. One of the models we are looking at is fanco FFM 4000. could you pm quote and advice please?

Thanks so much.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi pals,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:
and pardon me :bow::bow: for the delayed reply, as was overseas and there is no network..... :(

Hv Pmed and replied all Emails and Pms liao... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:
:drunk: pal

Hi bro,

I would like to change my ceiling light in one of my hdb room (3m x 4.9m) to ceiling fan with lights. Can you pm me your recommendations on a suitable model and prices. Thank you thank you.

Hi there,

I want to get ceiling fans without light for BTO 4-room flat. 1 for living room and 3 for bedrooms.

Please pm or email me your recommendations, catalogs, prices & installation charges. kindaichi_jap@yahoo.com

Thank you. =)

Guest Edmund Teo

Hi,
I am looking for a ceiling fan for my living room in my 5 rm HDB flat and wall fan for the bedrooms.

Would appreciate if you can pm or email me your recommendations, catalogs, prices & installation charges.

Email: elti_teo75@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks Ü.

Guest Muhd Arshad

Hi there,

Im looking for a ceiling fan w/ led light and remote for our 4room flat living room. Kindly pm us your recommendation as we are looking for something to match our white interior deco. TIA

Best regards,

muhd arshad

Hi, can pm/quote me KDK ceiling fan Model: V56VK or your recommended. I need quote for some LED downlights and also main lights for bathrooms/kitchen.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi there, can you please provide me quote for Crestar HyTech Alumi Acrylic 48"?

Also, I was told this is a more powerful model compared to the Crestar AirVac Acrylic - are you able to advise if this is true?

Thanks in advance!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: