Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Appreciate if you can share your catelogue of Fans and prices for purchase and installation.

keen for kdk 44" + 48" white and fanco 48" with led+remote.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there, can you please provide me quote for Crestar HyTech Alumi Acrylic 48"?

Also, I was told this is a more powerful model compared to the Crestar AirVac Acrylic - are you able to advise if this is true?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Bro,

How much are you selling Haiku bamboo ceiling fan?

Where is your shop, can we go and take a look?

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro,

How much are you selling Haiku bamboo ceiling fan?

Where is your shop, can we go and take a look?

Thanks

Hi Pls pm or email me at gust183@gmail.com for led downlight, track light...low ceiling fan like relite petite, hugger, installation fee.

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Pls pm or email me at gust183@gmail.com for led downlight, track light...low ceiling fan like relite petite, hugger, installation fee.

Interested to install a ceiling fan with light outdoor with 4.5m ceiling. Appreciate your brochure. No@outlook.sg

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi can PM me the brochure, prices (installation prices etc) to me?

Thanks!

I am looking for ceiling fans that comes with light kits. Preferably those light kits that use LED bulbs.

Thanks!

my email is gyver1985@hotmail.com

Hi pal,

Hi, interested in crestar fans plus installation. Could you send me your catalogue? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by bro

hi

can sent me the brochures and price, my email bentck@msn.com

tks

Hi pal,

Hi can PM me the brochure, prices (installation prices etc) to me?

Thanks!

I am looking for ceiling fans that comes with light kits. Preferably those light kits that use LED bulbs.

Thanks!

my email is gyver1985@hotmail.com