Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

HI there,

Just to say thank you to Eric and team for installing fans for me one month back (Dec 2014). We got three sets of ceiling fans with lights in bedrooms, and one an without lighting for living room. My hubby and I spent a long time looking at different shops and models, and Eric's service and product knowledge were much better than all the Geylang, Balestier, and Lavender shops where we looked. Also he was able to offer us a good discount - I wouldn't say it was better than every place we looked as some had clearance sales, etc, but across the mix, we were very happy to trust the work to Eric. Also Eric offered to come for no-obligations visit beforehand to make recommendations, which no other shop would do.

Our whole family love the fans! We would certainly recommend. He didn't ask me to post this, but I felt so happy with service, that I wanted to share (which is rare!!! usually on this forum I am complaining about places!).

Hi pal,

A BIG TQ for your support and also thks for spending some of your precious time to pen down this compliment..... :good: appreciate veri much. :wub:

I'm glad that what i've sugg work out well, and i'm glad to know that you enjoy the breeze from the fans.

FYI. if you need any advise or help do alert me, i'm always contactable....

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI there,

Just to say thank you to Eric and team for installing fans for me one month back (Dec 2014). We got three sets of ceiling fans with lights in bedrooms, and one an without lighting for living room. My hubby and I spent a long time looking at different shops and models, and Eric's service and product knowledge were much better than all the Geylang, Balestier, and Lavender shops where we looked. Also he was able to offer us a good discount - I wouldn't say it was better than every place we looked as some had clearance sales, etc, but across the mix, we were very happy to trust the work to Eric. Also Eric offered to come for no-obligations visit beforehand to make recommendations, which no other shop would do.

Our whole family love the fans! We would certainly recommend. He didn't ask me to post this, but I felt so happy with service, that I wanted to share (which is rare!!! usually on this forum I am complaining about places!).

Looking for ceiling fan ( any brand) for living room , 3 Room Flat BTO , pls sent me catalogue and price . Thank you :)

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

I m looking for a ceiling fan with light for the living room of my 3-bedroom BTO HDB flat. Any recommendation? Preferable KDK brand

Total cost (with installation, warranty etc), and where's you shop? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, need your advise on getting ceiling fan, track light, T5 and burger lights..

Ceiling fan (for master bedroom)

- 42 inches

- Fast speed / Very good wind

- Soundless when turning

- With light

- Remote control

Track light:

- Living room

- Master bedroom)

Burger light:

- Kitchen

- Service yard

- Bomb shelter

- Common toilet

- Master bedroom

T5 Light:

- Kitchen

- Walkway

- Common Toilet

- Master Bedroom

Kindly pm me your pricing and catalog for the above.

My email is Diamonage@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

I m looking for a ceiling fan with light for the living room of my 3-bedroom BTO HDB flat. Any recommendation? Preferable KDK brand

Total cost (with installation, warranty etc), and where's you shop? Thanks!

Hi, need your advise on getting ceiling fan, track light, T5 and burger lights..

Ceiling fan (for master bedroom)

- 42 inches

- Fast speed / Very good wind

- Soundless when turning

- With light

- Remote control

Track light:

- Living room

- Master bedroom)

Burger light:

- Kitchen

- Service yard

- Bomb shelter

- Common toilet

- Master bedroom

T5 Light:

- Kitchen

- Walkway

- Common Toilet

- Master Bedroom

Kindly pm me your pricing and catalog for the above.

My email is Diamonage@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hi,

Can you assist me with the following?

1) KDK Ceiling fans for low ceiling

2) Hanku look-alike DC fan (3 blade-type w/o light)

3) Suitable wall mounted fan, modern stylish look, preferably DC motor as well.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro,

Would like to know your pricing for KDK ceiling fans for low ceiling. Thank in advance!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi there

can u pm me catalog for led lighting and ceiling fan?

tq

Hi pal,

Hi,

Can you assist me with the following?

1) KDK Ceiling fans for low ceiling

2) Hanku look-alike DC fan (3 blade-type w/o light)

3) Suitable wall mounted fan, modern stylish look, preferably DC motor as well.