Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SClofthouse

Our Humble Loft To Sleep, Eat & Play

My reno has come to an end, in a not very satisfying mood from S (my hubby) & me. We are unhappy that our contractor gave up & do not want to come back for rectification work. We sensed his reluctances to meet us almost near towards the end of the project nonetheless i didn't expect him to leave just like that. A few tasks are pretty simple to do when we laid our hands on after he left, just don't understand what's so difficult at his end!

1 example: Grouting(see the pic below). Isn't that ugly?? During the laying of tiles, we reminded him several times to lay protection cover when we noticed they did not. We paid for the protection btw, they dragged for many days & only do it when the tiles are **** dirty. Fine! Anyway we did highlight earlier, that anything which is not up to our favour, they ought to replace / re-do it.

The end result turned out to be like that, i am furious & requested them to do whatever they can, to make the grouting clean & match the tiles. Ultimately, they failed to deliver & came up with many excuses.

6983748991_555ef624cb.jpg

What my hubby & me did after they withdrawn out. We are not professional in this area but yet we try to find ways to do it.

6983749385_3589fcdcd2.jpg

Yah me too at first i was gonna recommend THEM to my friends that are revamping their home. Though my experience is not satisfying also! So they are on my ban list, they just come for the money and bailout/act blur/or whatever nonsense. All the procrastination, disgruntled scheduling/delays, unfinished works (the holes outside my place haven't sealed and touch up haven't done properly).

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation