Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jackychun

♥ Serangoon 4-Room Resale Flat ♪♫

Hi jackychun,

Looking forward to see the end product!

We have similiar layout as yours and will be doing a revamp reno next yr. Do you mind to share with me the reno cost?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Jackychun,

Your reno is progressing well. Looking forward to see the final product. Your new house is totally refreshing after viewing the "before" photos. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by prody

Hi jackychun,

Looking forward to see the end product!

We have similiar layout as yours and will be doing a revamp reno next yr. Do you mind to share with me the reno cost?

Hi Chergaby, my renovation cost around 38k. Now I have really big hole in my pocket! :P

Jacky, your reno is making good progress. When your kitchen cabinet going to start? Soon it will be over :)

Hi potatoes,

Thanks, I cannot wait to move in my new home! Hehe... :)

Kitchen cabinet will be on after next week once all the painting, aircon... done.

Your house looks great after the renovation! ^^

Hi Jackychun,

Your reno is progressing well. Looking forward to see the final product. Your new house is totally refreshing after viewing the "before" photos. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi PRODY,

Thank you, I will update the progress until the end! :)

I have just surf through your renovation! Really impressive and good workmanship! :D

Hi potatoes,

Thanks, I cannot wait to move in my new home! Hehe... :)

Kitchen cabinet will be on after next week once all the painting, aircon... done.

Your house looks great after the renovation! ^^

Yep, once cabinet is up and painting done..... Everything will be swee swee ;)

Woah... such a long time have not updated my blog.

After extremely few weeks in busy of moving house, packing, unpacking... now I have sometimes to update it again. :) Will share with you my progress even now I am already sitting comfortably in my home. Hehe.

Well... Let's start!

On 24 September 2011:

We went to GAIN CITY EXPO to find some good deals on electronic appliances. Due to this event, the progress had been slowed down a bit as painting only can be carried out after aircon installation. But it's worth as we had very good deals there in Expo.

So, be patient a bit and then you can save money. Hehe. :P Well, we bought Samsung Aircon, Mitsubishi fridge and Hitachi washing machine there with a good price.

After EXPO, my wife and me went straightly to Extreme Lighting shop at Balestier Road (introduced by Wee Kuang). Their service is really good and fast. They knew what we are looking for and gave us very professional advice.

Here we go, some photos: :)

Mitsubishi Fridge. It is pearl white color which is match our kitchen very much. :rolleyes: We took the display set as it is much cheaper. There was no need to take longer consideration as it only showed for 3 days in the expo and never been used. Hehe. :sport-smiley-003:

sam0256h.jpg

Hitachi washing machine: 8kg with very good price as we took the display set as well. :sport-smiley-004:

sam0259z.jpg

So many lights in the shop made us confused. But the sales man knew how to solve it. He took the lead and save a lot of time for us choosing around.

sam0282qr.jpg

Here is the dining light:

sam0276k.jpg

Here is the downlight:

sam0279i.jpg

Total around 20 light points are there in my home. You will see it in later post update. :D:yamseng:

Hi jackychun,

can i ask how much is the main door + installation? Is it fire retarding kind?

Thanks.

Hi Bloom,

The door is about 500 bucks if I am not wrong. This is non-fire rated one. :)