Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
z_zhihong81

Anyone Sued Their Id Or Reno Firm?

The ID suppose to Hand over my house key 1 and a half month ago... but until now, The job is still not done. Now, he don't pick up my call... Don't reply my sms...

what should i do?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

why don't you just go to your house and check out the house?

why don't you just go to the ID workplace?

worst case scenario, lock up the place with your own lock and wait for him to call you instead?

just some suggestions :yamseng:

why don't you just go to your house and check out the house?

why don't you just go to the ID workplace?

worst case scenario, lock up the place with your own lock and wait for him to call you instead?

just some suggestions :yamseng:

Trust me, this will not work with Thick skin fellow but you are creating a reason for him to

stop work in your house instead :dunno:

Send a sms plus email to inform him to re-schedule by a given date, if still no reply just go to case trust to lock in report to stop all payment and his work, report to police so that you are safe to replace your own lock, file in small claim to claim the payment that job were not done... calculate your balance sum and get replacement contractor to finish up the rest of the work :(

more important question is how much have you paid for how much work? If you have paid too much for work that has not been done. Then likely game over.. lppl liao. U can go home and suck thumb. ARe you those kind before work start already pay up more than half? Then there's really very little incentive for the ID/contractor to finish up.