Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renman2735

Where To Get 'designer' Power Sockets?

Good day

I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to buy power sockets that are not the usual white boxes.

I know Schneider electric has some very nice flat, bronze/ brown switches, such as in the Zencelo line.

But I'm looking for the socket itself, not the switch. Ideally would like to get one in black, brown, or lighter as it is to be embedded into a bookcase panel (have not decided on bookcase colour yet)

Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Choo Chiang Marketing. Just google. They sells switches of all brands, colour wise, if you check with them I am sure they have various colours to choose from.

WOWW!Thanks mate! Just browsed their website. If anyone will have what I'm looking for, it should be these guys!

Definitely from CCM. Got my Schneider switches for the entire house from there and saved us a great deal. Electrician quoted us double the price, so we bought directly from CCM and passed it to him for fixing.

Thanks guys, will be going next week. But so far many have talked about switches, which I have also seen.

Anyone actually has a power outlet? That's what I'm concerned I wont be able to find. Wouldn't do to have an ugly white box in the middle of my bookcase :curse:

Thanks guys, will be going next week. But so far many have talked about switches, which I have also seen.

Anyone actually has a power outlet? That's what I'm concerned I wont be able to find. Wouldn't do to have an ugly white box in the middle of my bookcase :curse:

I checked with Choo Chiang and Chan Huat but could not find matching color boxes for the legrand switches I bought. Its only available in off-white. I am contemplating if I should ask the painter to paint the boxes.

Just bought some coloured switches and sockets from

Guan Seng Electrical Service Co at Woodlands Horizon, 31 Woodlands Close, #01-07, S737855.

Have been looking for black switches and sockets for some time and managed to find it here at contractor price. They have them in grey, silver and white colour too. Hopefully, this is useful for those who are looking for coloured switches and sockets.

SI_20160831_221447.png

• Like 1