Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shawncck

Any Curtain And Wallpaper Recommendation?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Keelink

Tried to PM u but was unable to do so. can u kindly email me at mrslizchai@yahoo.com.sg or PM me the contact o this curtain supplier? Thanks a lot!

Hi Shawncck,

I've work with a group of curtain supplier in the past. They are a traditional curtain supplier (with installation) who deals mainly with neighborhood residences and has more than 30yrs of history. Though I'm not sure if they deals with places outside Jurong East Estate.

Of course, due to their low overhead, their prices are also very reasonable with great varieties. Their son, who is an interior designer, is quite enthusiastic in the curtain work and gives good suggestion to complement your surrounding environment. Together with his parent's good craftsmanship, it definitely comes in good quality in both material and aesthetic~

If you're interested, do PM me. You can check out the price from him direct. =)

Any recommendation for wall paper or decal on wall?

Trying to compare the price and the design. Which will be nicer? Any advise.

i saw some nice wallpapers from

Edited by lucky huat huat

For custom-made curtains, consulted 3 vendors:

1. Exquisite Rosewood Cushion MFG -- small husband/wife operation. Service ok, price quite high. Seems more sales-oriented, less customer-service oriented.

2. RH2S Deco Curtain -- price seems impossibly low and they provide pretty low-end accessories. The person who came to measure was very not attentive (i.e. don't listen at all). Gave me no confidence in his ability.

3. Yong Meng Curtain (aka www.budgetcurtainsg.com) -- initial consultation by the uncle seems promising. He seems to know what he does, although he's quiet. However, despite their claim to be the cheapest curtain in Singapore, they are NOT.

In the end, we chose Yong Meng. Overall quality for the curtain was decent. I have a problem with their installation and lack of responsibility.

(a) When there is a problem, they will not admit it's their fault. In my case, the curtain tieback was made way too long and the curtain covered 3/4 of the window even when it's tied up. The guy still insists it's not their fault because they "made it according to the width and height of the window". Oh come on. Use your brain la! In the end, he walked off, claiming that I have to pay just $5 more to alter the tieback.

(b) The installer cracked almost the entire length of the wall above my window when he drilled the bracket. We anticipated that there could be a problem when he came to measure. We asked him - he was over-confident. Look what happened. Above all, the uncle didn't even tell me the problem until I spotted it!! Although he plastered back, it's just a superficial solution.

Definitely a happy customer. Should have looked for more vendors or buy from Spotlight / Ikea. Cheaper and more choices.

Hi I'm new. I been searching in the internet for some nice and not expensive curtains and blinds for my 3 room hdb flat. But we just move in so already spend a lot on the furniture and electric applicant. Any advice or any website I can visit for more information

Hi Maggie. The process of renovation is very tough. You will be stressful along the journey but always look at the bright side when renovation is complete. Regarding the home curtains, you can try take a look at this website. I got my curtain done by one of them. www.mycurtainsandblinds.com I hope it help. :good:

pungol

Edited by Jenny1983

Sorry to hijack this thread.

I have some branded (ELLE) wallpapers for sale. Originally wanted to use during my recent renovation, but did not use eventually as decided to paint instead. Please check here:

http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff-for-Sale-Household-Furniture-Elle-Beautiful-Wallpaper-for-sale-BRAND-NEW-50-per-roll-W0QQAdIdZ521490982

Thanks for viewing.

Hi diva

( Hi Maggie. The process of renovation is very tough. You will be stressful along the journey but always look at the bright side when renovation is complete. Regarding the home curtains, you can try take a look at this website. I got my curtain done by one of them. http://mycurtainsandblinds.com I hope it help.

hi how much did your curtain cost?

I am also looking at curtains to replace my 6 year old curtains.. )

How your Curtains?

Edited by Jenny1983