Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jaschar83

From Rags To Riches.. Our Second Home In Pasir Ris

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Have great news! I got in touch with my secondary school classmate and he owns a furniture company. Most likely gonna see what furniture he has. Will be getting really goos prices!

Also received my projector yesterday. Was really awesome! Need to think of where to put it for projection. Max is 54" thats like a large flat TV

My friend recommended me a modular system wardrobe instead of making built-in.. Can save a fair bit of amount. Will try to upload the brochure here.. Not very sure what setup to choose.. how many shelves, drawers etc

thanks for sharing your story, wish you a smooth reno and look forward to your updates! yamseng.gif

Thanks for your support.. I'm a real newbie with regards to reno...

Hi everyone,

Will be going to buy lights and fans today. Bought all the sanitary ware n accessories last week. Spent $1200 at a very nice shop in Ubi for 2 one piece WC, 2 basins, rainshower instant heater which has interal booster for water pressure and taps for the bathrooms.

Hi everyone,

Will be going to buy lights and fans today. Bought all the sanitary ware n accessories last week. Spent $1200 at a very nice shop in Ubi for 2 one piece WC, 2 basins, rainshower instant heater which has interal booster for water pressure and taps for the bathrooms.

Dun mind reveal to me the shop name or location? as planning to get rain shower and sanitary wares also.

thanks a bunch

The 3D for the toilets look good. :good:

Am excited to see the real versions.. When are you looking to move in?

p/s: possible to PM me Jimmy's contact.. I'm thinking of renovating our kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Thanks!

Dun mind reveal to me the shop name or location? as planning to get rain shower and sanitary wares also.

thanks a bunch

I kinda misplaced my invoice oh no.. I will check with my ID he kept a copy.

If you are not looking for high end. I would like to recommend this small shop at New World Centre. Owner is Alan Lee. Very knowledgeable uncle and prices is very reasonable. Saw a set of rainshower for around $200. U can PM me if u want his number

Day 1 of reno works 8/11/11

Conpleted all hacking works

Workers arrived promptly before 9am and started the noisy works at 9am, which is the permitted start time.

Took some pictures, some on hubby phone and some on my phone. Will upload very soon. After I finish my paperwork for work.

About 7 men came in total, so everything was completed. Tomorrow the tiles will arrive and wet works will commence.

So far, everything was smooth going and my ID came over to check in the afternoon.