Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jaschar83

From Rags To Riches.. Our Second Home In Pasir Ris

Yes! The age where they love to climb and its going to be like that for a while. Haa... I am having headache everyday. Can't wait to send my #2 to school next year after we moved. So i die die must move in by end dec. :sport-smiley-004:

My balcony is 3.3 * 1.8.

Maybe our balcony is similar.. From floorplan is 2.1m

But prob that space is taken by the window ledge..

We should be having housewarming at end dec too

Your quote looks good. Can you PM me your contractor's contact? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Jaschar83 ,

Just read your t-blog. Congrats on your new purchased.

your access area is so spacious...can be make as mini garden with a swing :good:

Have a smooth reno journey :yamseng:

Yes want to save up for a swing. That area is very very very windy too as it's unblocked and top floor

Dear all, finally placed a 10% deposit with my ID today.. We discussed about ceiling works further and position of points.. Now wanna ask him for some drawings so I can post here

Bought this new toy it's a micro projector that can project up to 54".. Thought we can use it in the bedroom for my kids to watch and use it for work..

Bought it in Ebay for $188 include shipping from USA..

http://www.wowwee.com/en/products/tech/projection/cinemin/swivel

It comes with cable to connect iphone n ipad so its gonna be awesome I can take it to any special rooms for class viewing..

Edited by Jaschar83

Good morning everyone!

My flooring guy did wrong measurements for my home n platform.. Argh.. Teacher can't be cheated hehe.. The area he gave me is not logical so gotta find another day to measure.

Good morning everyone!

My flooring guy did wrong measurements for my home n platform.. Argh.. Teacher can't be cheated hehe.. The area he gave me is not logical so gotta find another day to measure.

Jas, u r Math teacher? Sometimes what is on paper may seem correct, it is always best to use measuring tape and go to the site to measure. I learnt my lesson when the dimension of my new store area went wrong. At least u have not done yet and can still rectify it easily :)

Jas, u r Math teacher? Sometimes what is on paper may seem correct, it is always best to use measuring tape and go to the site to measure. I learnt my lesson when the dimension of my new store area went wrong. At least u have not done yet and can still rectify it easily :)

Hi yes I'm a teacher, just joined a special school. Was teaching in primary school

Haiya the flooring guy told me that i was talking to him thats why he measured wrongly..

Hi Jas,

You string a chord in my heart.....

"From rags to riches is my story of how we bought our first HDB home with no money in the bank and as little as $2000 in CPF to having reaped some profit to finally be able to do up a nice home of our own.. after 5 years.."

Those were e days man! So deeply etched in my heart. I am goin to to where i came from, yr neighour estate, tampines. Going to start my own renvo soon! Have a smooth renov ahead. cheers

hi there welcome to my T blog! Come to think about t, we jumed straight into buying a 13 yr old resale flat without applying for BTO. We had bad times having just started work and bought cheap furniture from Ikea during their sales. Those were good memories. I sounded old all of a sudden. I'm less than 30yrs old.. Lol

Anyways, good luck for reno!

Hi Jas,

You string a chord in my heart.....

"From rags to riches is my story of how we bought our first HDB home with no money in the bank and as little as $2000 in CPF to having reaped some profit to finally be able to do up a nice home of our own.. after 5 years.."

Those were e days man! So deeply etched in my heart. I am goin to to where i came from, yr neighour estate, tampines. Going to start my own renvo soon! Have a smooth renov ahead. cheers