Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dinobros

Flying Star For My House

Dear Tidakboleh,

I didn't really mean see but "see", LOL...

There are buildings or structures within a Siheyuan that one could at least mapped to the 9-grids, as compared to say the modern apartment?

Cheers!

Hi, 9 grids is just an imaginary boundary for things to fly or push around :)

You can also map a bagua or 28 constellation inside if you want :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, 9 grids is just an imaginary boundary for things to fly or push around :)

You can also map a bagua or 28 constellation inside if you want :)

Dear Tidakboleh,

The thing about mapping is not the grids, but buildings or structures that one could map a grid to.

For modern apartment, a grid could map onto an empty space/void, say in the living room?

Then what about how to apply the grids for a landed house of more than one storey?

Cheers!

Then what about how to apply the grids for a landed house of more than one storey?

I like this kind of learning spirit. Mr. Jiang and Mr. Sim, if were around, would sure ask u to stop probing, as they knew there are many "holes" to be patched up.

Dear Tidakboleh,

The thing about mapping is not the grids, but buildings or structures that one could map a grid to.

For modern apartment, a grid could map onto an empty space/void, say in the living room?

Cheers!

Hi, there are different ways for different people or diiferent schools they graduated :)

Some apply grid on one ground level only, some apply on each level for landed.

I like this kind of learning spirit. Mr. Jiang and Mr. Sim, if were around, would sure ask u to stop probing, as they knew there are many "holes" to be patched up.

Dear Bepgof,

I am sure that they knew the application...plenty of pagodas built in ancient China, also multi-storeys buildings since Han Dynasty or earlier, although XKFX Is circa 1800s.

By the way, I truly want to learn more about Bazi, FS etc. I believe that there is "something" there about one's destiny.

Cheers!

Edited by Lauer

Hi, there are different ways for different people or diiferent schools they graduated :)

So Tidakbolek, wat school u graduated huh?

I am sure that they knew the application...plenty of pagodas built in ancient China, also multi-storeys buildings since Han Dynasty

They didn't know the application. If they knew they would have torn down the pagodas liao....times change they didnt observe tio bo?

I think that I know why some, as you said, would apply XKFX only for ground level of landed.

However, I am curious to know if they would apply XKFX to HDB flats?

Cheers!

I think that I know why some, as you said, would apply XKFX only for ground level of landed.

However, I am curious to know if they would apply XKFX to HDB flats?

Cheers!

I also very curious abt units of same stack, same facing of diferent storey: "everything the same"?

Owners of such can share the info??