Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dinobros

Flying Star For My House

Interesting.

Please share, illustrate some examples?

TIA!

Not promoting, but since you asked. You can search & view this video on Youtube (by Unified YiJing Research):

Yi Jing Feng Shui Practical 30th July 2011 - Part 1

Yi Jing Feng Shui Practical 30th July 2011 - Part 2

I will share my case study results on my own reno t-blog (as this is my personal interest/hobby to explore the subject in chinese metaphysics and I do not want to open up for debate.)

Edited by mae29

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Sis Mae,

Well he said that my house is average so i should not expect to become rich and famous.

He did not say where is the wealth sector but he gave a 1 place where i should not be at and 2 place where i should always be at.

One thing that impresses me is that he is able to tell that we did something wrong during the renovation and that is causing problems and obstacles to us at everything we are doing.

I will see how things goes for the next few weeks before commenting if the mitigation effort works.

FSM usually will confirm the past events with you. If your past is 'guessed' correctly, then we tend to believe to certain extend the future predictions made, based on same concept.

Edited by mae29

Yup, 疑人不用,用人不疑 i will trust him and see how it goes.

Actually, how do you know if it works or not? FS is like trying to affect your future, with many different methods, like using your past, your bazi etc.

So if you believe it works, then it works. If you don't believe, then it don't work. You cannot really tell the results is caused by FS or dumb luck...

So, in this case, is it right to say that it is down to the salesmanship of the FSM?

I have read before that flying star is based on directional and movement of QI, however if we assume that QI take the shape of the vessels that fill it. It would make sense to split them into the 9 grid instead of 8 directions. Regarding how the Lo Shu and He Tu comes about, remember reading about the black turtle that has the shape on its back but not sure if that is the only legend regarding the discovery of the He Tu and Lo Shu

Hi

Dinobros, don't mind I chip in. Regarding this grid and direction thing, many people including fsms are still not sure. it will be good from them how they would define theirs. Definitely there will be a diffetence in application isn't it? Anyone like to share?

Thank for creating this chance for me to elaborate further.

When young, I stayed in Malay Kampong, so I tasted the "original" Malay rojak, knew it ingredients.

As time goes by, there come "chinese rojak", whereby apple, mango, cuttlefish....being added, pattern liao liao...to attract consumer, or rather, to suit consumers' taste. More patterns will come.

"Indian rojak" is another version.....

Your "rojak" view is very valid indeed. How about have you thought of what was before this 'original' Malay rojak? Could it have been called a 'classic' Malay rojak?

Your "rojak" view is very valid indeed. How about have you thought of what was before this 'original' Malay rojak? Could it have been called a 'classic' Malay rojak?

The "classic Malay rojak is" called "堪舆" which means the "Tao"(道) of Heaven and Earth.

I've mentioned many times(till i find myself very long-winded) that FS deals with the laws of Heaven & Earth = laws of mother natures. It is believed through use of these laws, to help improve life by reeiving positive Qi. What is "Qi"?

By Zangshu(葬书)(Book of Burial), Qi is "briefly" described as:

Qi rides the wind and scatters, but is retained when encountering water.

Too imaginative and subjective to me.

bepgof and tidakboleh, don't mean to interupt your kind of rojak but toa payoh interchange basement foodcourt rojak really nicezzzzz, try and probably you forget those original rojak :sport-smiley-003:

When we are young, we are DEPENDENCE on parents who feed us, we control or are we been controlled?

Grow older, having earning capacity, we are financially INDEPENDENCE, make lifestyle choices- subconsiously influenced by media, peels, fashion, social norms and pressure, a lots of "bo pians"....

Grow slighly older, we realised we are living in a community which are super highly INTERDEPENDENCE- mrt down needs to take bus, office politiking to defend own interests, inter-deparment dependency, no sales no production, etc etc.

Unless living alone on mountain/in jungle, one can't escape the norms, peels/social pressure, media influences...which make one "not in control".

Very TRUE indeed!!

My 2nd son starts working in July after graduation, and he wrote this in his blog:

When we were young, we have energy and time, but no money to enjoy!

When we start working, we have money, but no time and no energy to enjoy

When we grow old, we have both money and time, but no energy to enjoy! It will be worst if plagued with illness!

I learned Chinese metaphysic, but it does not mean that I believe in everything I have been taught!!

Stay healthy and believe in yourself(at least to me) is the key to happiness!

Edited by mae29

Very TRUE indeed!!

My 2nd son starts working in July after graduation, and he wrote this in his blog:

When we grow old, we have both money and time, but no energy to enjoy! It will be worst if plagued with illness!

I learned Chinese metaphysic, but it does not mean that I believe in everything I have been taught!!

Stay healthy and believe in yourself(at least to me) is the key to happiness!

LIKE! True words...I would click a like button if there's one. sport-smiley-004.gif

Haha, very seldom see a parent will read son's blog...most wouldn't care or know...

bepgof and tidakboleh, don't mean to interupt your kind of rojak but toa payoh interchange basement foodcourt rojak really nicezzzzz, try and probably you forget those original rojak :sport-smiley-003:

Visited a few times liao.

Last time get Q number, ordered food and wait for number to be called. Now, need to Q-up, time consuming le. Uncles, anuties occupied the space, sigh..

Snap on.

If things money can handle, let money does the job!

The "classic Malay rojak is" called "堪舆" which means the "Tao"(道) of Heaven and Earth.

I've mentioned many times(till i find myself very long-winded) that FS deals with the laws of Heaven & Earth = laws of mother natures. It is believed through use of these laws, to help improve life by reeiving positive Qi. What is "Qi"?

Qi rides the wind and scatters, but is retained when encountering water.

Too imaginative and subjective to me.

Original Malay "rojak" was not easily available to eat (was meant for the royals). What people eating now is thier own invented and confused rojak.

Same as below:

The chinese phrase “气乘风散,脈遇水止” being commonly translated by English books and fsms as "Qi rides the wind and scatters......" was completely wrong translation and interpretation. Also, must read phrases before and after this phrase.

You haven't finish the book of living, you start to read book of burial liaozzzz???? :sport-smiley-004:

You haven't finish the book of living, you start to read book of burial liaozzzz???? :sport-smiley-004:

You must be tired of living liao. Better read first, "prevention is better than cure".