Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dinobros

Flying Star For My House

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

LIKE! True words...I would click a like button if there's one. sport-smiley-004.gif

Haha, very seldom see a parent will read son's blog...most wouldn't care or know...

Bro renoseeker,

My children are my greatest 'assets'. Nowaday, everything goes paperless and 'faceless'! We have FB, MSN and even JY has iFlyingStar, i8mansion, iBazi, etc.

I remembered I was laughing to myself when I read bro bepgof wrote somewhere in this forum about his daughter using iPod & iPad and his wife got iPhone. Bepgof said he has 'ibill and iPaid until idie'. LOL

For me, I add on: iHear, iListen, iCare and iSuffer quietly in iSolation all because of these iTechnology!

:dunno:

You must be tired of living liao. Better read first, "prevention is better than cure".

Me?!! tired of living....yeah sometimes but sometime full of zest....don't know leh....this is woman :yamseng:

Read already also no use, how to cure, know your soil first man....before you anyhow bury yourself :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, what is this book of burial about? About the dead?

book of burial 郭璞 is a must read for bepgof because he preparing "cure".....just joking lah

Summary: read already can bury oneself at a beautiful 穴

Bro renoseeker,

My children are my greatest 'assets'. Nowaday, everything goes paperless and 'faceless'! We have FB, MSN and even JY has iFlyingStar, i8mansion, iBazi, etc.

I remembered I was laughing to myself when I read bro bepgof wrote somewhere in this forum about his daughter using iPod & iPad and his wife got iPhone. Bepgof said he has 'ibill and iPaid until idie'. LOL

For me, I add on: iHear, iListen, iCare and iSuffer quietly in iSolation all because of these iTechnology!

:dunno:

Really envy you dear....you can get them to do ishare

Hi, what is this book of burial about? About the dead?

Read this, you will know, better read with patience which the present ppls lack:

http://www.lyg819.com/books/lsy/1/晋·郭璞《葬书》考及白话解.htm

My personal comments on "book of burial" -郭璞(317~419)

- Rubbish + garbage. Concluded only after reading.

- How does the place of bury for the dead "affect" the live ones? Should ask TKY who bring delegates to study "tombs".

- Now the "Remain of the dead" is in a little container, stacked onto each other in a "cemented apartment"

- Some "Remains" go into "water" becoming "food" for fishers, or "land"-fertiliser for the plants.....

- Qi's concept not bad, still very "imaginative" and "generalise".

Edited by bepgof

We have FB, MSN and even JY has iFlyingStar, i8mansion, iBazi, etc.

I got 2 personal email accounts, 2 office email accounts, holding 2 mobile phones, got FB, skype, linkedin, msn, life very "messy". Always get confused with passwords, IDs....Tell you a true story happened on me on 17/10/2011, morning & afternoon.

Morning went to UOB ATMs to withdraw $1500, machines not "cooperative", thought may be too early, machines no cash. Lunch time, went to same atms again, "same problem" happened! Asked UOB staff there why like that. I demostrated to them. You know what was the "problem" - I used the POSB card instead of the UOB card! The 2 cards' color/outlook almost the same! Very paiseh.

You used to sound like someone who is sharp and alert. Didn't know you also got your blur days!!

Frankly, my character is alert but not "sharp". Do things like to just "agar agar", never aim 100%, always give "some space" for others to accomodate, lol.

Staying alone at top of mountain is very boring, i prefer to be "average" and mixed around leh, i enjoy fun.

Frankly, my character is alert but not "sharp". Do things like to just "agar agar", never aim 100%, always give "some space" for others to accomodate, lol.

Staying alone at top of mountain is very boring, i prefer to be "average" and mixed around leh, i enjoy fun.

Snap ON!!

One of my fs mentor advised 'Always fill our cup 3/4 full is enough!'.

Lol.

Flying star is a "modern" term originally translated from chinese term called Xuan Kong Fei Xing(玄空飞星)

Flying star = 玄空飞星。

玄 = meaning very chiam and imaginary, not easy to understand. Not real, unreliable.

空 = Emptiness, nothing, blank, hollow.

飞星 = stars that "fly", not "move" or "revolve along obits".

Mr. Jiang plucked many stars(of different color)from "sky" and put them into a 9-grids plot, threw these stars into respective grids to mean what he tried to mean. With incorporation of the "三元九运" thus make a building as if "live" therefore associate with the "lives" staying inside. The 9-grid, some said from originated from 八卦+ 1卦=九卦. Some said it was "originated" and "redrawn" from 洛书 。I know the pictures of 洛书 and 河图 but still can't figure out how it is related to the simply 9 grid (look more like simplified version of sudoku, to me).

Bagua=八卦, heard of "八卦新文"?

乾 = 天

兑 = 泽

离 = 火

震 = 雷

巽 = 风

坎 = 水

艮 = 山

坤 = 地

It was in fact, just human's observation to the core elements of nature. Over the time, don't know which chaps with full stamach, found nothing to do and added in those directions, father, mother, son daughters.....add "oil" and "sauce" to make it taste more tasty. Over time, another chap, re-oriented the sequence and now the bagua has "former" and "later" bagua....sigh, make those who read very confuse and busy and quarell overr these....sigh. 害人不浅!

Should listen to SJ's speech, which I found more meaningful:

Dear Bepgof,

I think that most probably there is a relationship between the invention of XKFX's grids and the ancient Chinese architecture of "Siheyuan", typically of a courtyard surrounded by four buildings.

If we take this assumption as valid, then the question is whether the XKFX theory developed for this kind of architecture could apply to our pigeon-hole type of architecture. For example, the main door in "Siheyuan" refers to its main gate. Did the ancient FSM actually apply XKFX to those four building within a "Siheyuan" as well?

Actually, regarding "Siheyuan" I could at least "see" a continuity between the external & internal FS analysis.

Your thoughts?

Cheers!

Dear Bepgof,

I think that most probably there is a relationship between the invention of XKFX's grids and the ancient Chinese architecture of "Siheyuan", typically of a courtyard surrounded by four buildings.

If we take this assumption as valid, then the question is whether the XKFX theory developed for this kind of architecture could apply to our pigeon-hole type of architecture. For example, the main door in "Siheyuan" refers to its main gate. Did the ancient FSM actually apply XKFX to those four building within a "Siheyuan" as well?

Actually, regarding "Siheyuan" I could at least "see" a continuity between the external & internal FS analysis.

Your thoughts?

Cheers!

The XK stuff appears to be "very messy", to me. I try to catch the ball, but the ball bounces here & there very fast, so I still "catch no ball".

XK originated from " 3 gentlemen" - 杨筠松(唐), 曾公安(唐), and 蒋大鸿(明末清初). They each wrote many books and many sects developed. Each said each is the "best".

http://baike.baidu.com/view/2724133.htm

Then later come one "modern" Mr. 沈竹礽, now everybody follows his. Just like bazi, everybody tries to follow Mr. 徐子平.

My earlier posts mentioned Mr. 蒋大鸿. If you read more, you would find that Mr. 杨's 后人 wanted to peel 蒋大鸿's skin off, why like that? It has to do with luopan, understood that mr. Jiang messed up the luopan usage....

The Grids stuff has to do with later's Mr. Sim (沈竹礽)completely nothing to do with the siheyuan (四合院).

Siheyuan concept originated from "stars over the sky" - the 3 great enclosures(三垣)= 3 walls covering the centre(essence, emperor), with one entrance. A single-level, or multiple-level entry. The courtyard is where the "北斗星"(emperor's cart) situated. The 3 enclosures enbraced by the 4 animals.....You go and read the northern star constellation pictures, will understand what i'm talking abt.

Correct that these siheyuans of different generations did apply fs theories but 万变不离其宗 - about the stars over the sky!

The XK stuff appears to be "very messy", to me. I try to catch the ball, but the ball bounces here & there very fast, so I still "catch no ball".

XK originated from " 3 gentlemen" - 杨筠松(唐), 曾公安(唐), and 蒋大鸿(明末清初). They each wrote many books and many sects developed. Each said each is the "best".

http://baike.baidu.com/view/2724133.htm

Then later come one "modern" Mr. 沈竹礽, now everybody follows his. Just like bazi, everybody tries to follow Mr. 徐子平.

My earlier posts mentioned Mr. 蒋大鸿. If you read more, you would find that Mr. 杨's 后人 wanted to peel 蒋大鸿's skin off, why like that? It has to do with luopan, understood that mr. Jiang messed up the luopan usage....

The Grids stuff has to do with later's Mr. Sim (沈竹礽)completely nothing to do with the siheyuan (四合院).

Siheyuan concept originated from "stars over the sky" - the 3 great enclosures(三垣)= 3 walls covering the centre(essence, emperor), with one entrance. A single-level, or multiple-level entry. The courtyard is where the "北斗星"(emperor's cart) situated. The 3 enclosures enbraced by the 4 animals.....You go and read the northern star constellation pictures, will understand what i'm talking abt.

Correct that these siheyuans of different generations did apply fs theories but 万变不离其宗 - about the stars over the sky!

Dear Bepgof,

Thank you for the leads. Wonderful background stuffs to read, on one hand fascinating but on the other, confusing also.

Cheers!

Hi lauer, I got 1 more cent to give:)

四合院 usually was built upon more common 5 elements, 4 animals and Bagua. As you can see the formation of 正房,厢房 和 倒座房, the richer they are, the more courtyards within. This basically an emphaisis on 明堂.

How do you see? :)

Hi lauer, I got 1 more cent to give:)

四合院 usually was built upon more common 5 elements, 4 animals and Bagua. As you can see the formation of 正房,厢房 和 倒座房, the richer they are, the more courtyards within. This basically an emphaisis on 明堂.

How do you see? :)

Dear Tidakboleh,

I didn't really mean see but "see", LOL...

There are buildings or structures within a Siheyuan that one could at least mapped to the 9-grids, as compared to say the modern apartment?

Cheers!