Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dinobros

Flying Star For My House

Hi,

This is the floor plan for my house.

Main door is facing 22 degree from North)

It is built in 1988.

25713b9.jpg

I am a self learner in flying star reading.

Would the seniors advice me if my readings are correct?

1) Worst place in my house is the balcony (5s and 2s)

2) Bedroom 2 and 3 will be better than bedroom 1

There are 2 schools of thoughts about the home period.

1 says that its the date it is built (1988) another says that it is the year we move in as the place is vacant for more than 100 days. (Period 8)

What are you views on this?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

It is built in 1988.

25713b9.jpg

1 says that its the date it is built (1988) another says that it is the year we move in as the place is vacant for more than 100 days. (Period 8)

Some who practise the former is right. Some who practise the latter is also right.

hmm... cheam...

Can you explain a little more?

For those who stick to their system, there are some kind of criterias to fulfil, I think. For self learning, you end up like me :bangwall: or :furious:

Some masters on built period know some things which is not written in the books. Better learn from a master liao if you interested in learning.... Very confusing hor....even some masters themselves hahaaha

Hi Dinobros,

Can I check if this is a maisonette or landed? My understanding of Qi being conceived is when it satisfy the Heaven, Earth and Man (occupants).

If it is a unit out of a block of apartments, then the period does not change unless all occupants moved out from the entire building. Hope this helps

For those who stick to their system, there are some kind of criterias to fulfil, I think. For self learning, you end up like me :bangwall: or :furious:

Some masters on built period know some things which is not written in the books. Better learn from a master liao if you interested in learning.... Very confusing hor....even some masters themselves hahaaha

i think i got kinda :dunno: :dunno: confused. haha.

i think this makes fs a art rather then a science and also make it interesting to study.

Hi Dinobros,

Can I check if this is a maisonette or landed? My understanding of Qi being conceived is when it satisfy the Heaven, Earth and Man (occupants).

If it is a unit out of a block of apartments, then the period does not change unless all occupants moved out from the entire building. Hope this helps

Hi wstan77: yup it is a HDB masionette. Your explanation make sense too. As it is build as a block rather then your own piece of land.

Please do not use Flying Star method if it becomes an obstacle especially when determining the facing and sitting of the house.

i think i got kinda :dunno: :dunno: confused. haha.

i think this makes fs a art rather then a science and also make it interesting to study.

I think its half art, half science. After reading some books, certainthings make you headache is when authors contradict each other. Even attend those stupid courses, masters themselves say they are right but can't prove where goes wrong with the other. When ask too many questions, they say it will be in the advance or master or bachelor or PHD level.....pay first :furious:

Sis Mae and Sis Ivy

My FS master used a bagua technique instead.

That is quite a eye opener and seem to be more advanced then the flying star and 8 mansion technique.

Do you know what that is call?

Sis Mae and Sis Ivy

That is quite a eye opener and seem to be more advanced then the flying star and 8 mansion technique.

Don't know leh....many masters got many methods and sometimes use different names even though belong to same method. One thing for sure, whatever its called, bless you as long as it works. No point long title and impressive name but ends up no change or worse than before.

Flying star still okie lah but somne of my friends also fly until dizzy....meaning sometimes scratch head don't kmow works or not. 8 mansion needless to say liaozzzz....but heard that one HK master used it effectively.

Sis Mae and Sis Ivy

There are 2 types of master that just base on bagua. One is that he is an expert and has many years of experience. Mostly at fingertips. They don't need to draw anything. The other is that he knows very little and usuallu comes with placement of fs ornaments in the bagua. There are many techniques that can base on zi bai, san he, bagua, liu fa etc

Hi,

It is built in 1988.

25713b9.jpg

Hi,

If you are referring to an apartment unit, whether HDB or condo, it should be the year the energy of the building was activated.

Meaning to say, once 1 family move in, the entire building would be activated.

This should be a Period 7 house ( 2004-2023 ). Suffice to say, you should be using a Period 7 chart.

Sis Mae and Sis Ivy

This BaGua methods does not take into consideration the facing or sitting of the house. It is based on the 8 trigrams, through observation of forms, and the method I am learning now is based on dynamic time space divination feng shui, which images take precedent over the elemental energy. Without stepping into your flat, just by observing the external forms & things, one can foretell the events that took place in your life, and can tell which period you did well or not doing well, and who is affected.

Bro dinobros,

Did the master prove which is the Wealth sector in the house to You? Most FSM will plot on chart and shows you where is the Wealth sector of the house, but using the BaGua divination method, through observation of forms, your FSM should be able to pin point to you how he/she determines that as Wealth sector. Did he/she do so??

Edited by mae29